• We had a show today and Mirtillo did wonderful. It was his first time in this class (youth: 9-18 months) and he became first with an 'excellent'. He also got his first point (out of three) for his Dutch youth championship. And he was second best male with a reserve CAC.. but because male nr 1 is a Dutch Champion already, it counts for a CAC. So he also has his first point (out of four) for his Dutch Championship! 😃

This was his judge report:

Very nice young male of 10 months. Beautiful type and overall image.
    Beautiful head with good ears. Good bite. Dark eye with typical expression.
    Beautifully arched neck. Tight and straight back with good tail set.
    Good front and ribs.
    Good muscled hindquarters. Straight legs with compact feet.
    Fine coat.
    Shows himself well, but showed little movement.
    Very pleasant behaviour.

Tillo showed 'little movement' because there was urine on the floor… He wasn't planning on walking through that... Or even near that place..:D

And it was quite a challenge showing Tillo, because there was a bitch in heat.. Tillo was in LOOOOOOOOVEEE... :rolleyes:

I'll add some pics later..

• WooHoo, congrats!!! That is super and a nice judges report

• @tanza:

WooHoo, congrats!!! That is super and a nice judges report

Thank you 🙂

Here some pics:

• YAY congrats…What a good show for you both today. Way to get the=ose points started. 🙂

• Congratulations, I think he looks really nice on these pictures 🙂

• congrats, he is a beauty of a boy

• Way to go Mirtillo you look sooo handsome we bet mama Janneke is so proud over her handsome boy:D

• Well done on the win nice report too 😃

He is starting to fill out nicely now.

• Proficiat Tillo ! Wat een prachtresultaat. Is dat trouwens Wanyika Fauzi niet links op de foto ?

Congratulations Tillo ! What a magnificent result. Btw isn't that Wanyika Fauzi on the left ?

• Congratulations, he looks very good!

• Thank you all!

@tsjoe007:

Proficiat Tillo ! Wat een prachtresultaat. Is dat trouwens Wanyika Fauzi niet links op de foto ?

Congratulations Tillo ! What a magnificent result. Btw isn't that Wanyika Fauzi on the left ?

Dank je, dank je 🙂 And that's Wanyika Fauzi indeed!

• Tillo is maturing beautifully. Congratulations on the nice win and lovely judge's report.

• Congratulations!! Well deserved for a handsome man and such a dedicated 'mom'.

Next time they want to see more movement, have a friend drop a squirrel in the ring.:eek: That will separate the men from the boys in the movement catagory:D

• @snorky998:

Congratulations!! Well deserved for a handsome man and such a dedicated 'mom'.

Next time they want to see more movement, have a friend drop a squirrel in the ring.:eek: That will separate the men from the boys in the movement catagory:D

Hahahaa.. just imagine what will happen then… 😃 😃
    Not only Tillo will fly through the ring... all b's will.. and some podencos... etc 😃

I think it would be a lot of fun 😉

And thank you for your compliment 🙂

• He is a beautiful boy!! Congrats! I love the pictures. Is his coat that deep red as it looks in the pictures?

• @Sharla:

He is a beautiful boy!! Congrats! I love the pictures. Is his coat that deep red as it looks in the pictures?

Thank you 🙂
    And yes, his coat is quite red. Here you can see his 'real' colour: http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=4714

• Yesterday evening I received a call from the breeder : our puppy is on his way !!
    They did an echography as well as a bloodtest which were both affirmative: 4 puppy's are in the making. 😃
    30 more days to go:).

I'll keep you all informed.

• @tsjoe007:

Yesterday evening I received a call from the breeder : our puppy is on his way !!
    They did an echography as well as a bloodtest which were both affirmative: 4 puppy's are in the making. 😃
    30 more days to go:).

I'll keep you all informed.

SPANNEND!!!! 😃

You should start a thread, so we can all follow the news with date of birth.. pics.. and pics.. and euh.. pics 😃 😃

• Huge congrats!!!

• 😃 Sure, Janneke, I'll start a thread as soon as I get some news.
    As for the name of our boy: the breeder asked us, with respect to the breed, to choose an African/Egyptian (official) name for our pup, beginning with an "H". We've chosen "Hanubis Du Vieux Bry" aka "Bendji" as his call name.
    Hanubis referring to Anubis, the Greek name for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in Egyptian mythology, and Bendji, the name of a hamlet in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
    Hope you guys like it too :rolleyes:
    To be continued…

Suggested Topics