• Hello everyone, I am starting early this year on trying to get a nice shot of me with my girls for our christmas card. I have a feeling we will be doing a reshoot:. Oakie and Elsie were not very cooperative. I think they were too cold. What do you think of these so far?
    Lynne

Here is Elsie in her halloween costume :o Oakie is going as a bat

• I really like the second one ๐Ÿ™‚

• Me too, the second one

• I like the first one.

• I like the First one for the overall sentry but i like the 3rd one for a card cuz there's less backround distraction and it's more focused on the 3 of u ๐Ÿ™‚

• I like the last one because its the most wintry looking oneโ€ฆ.. But they all look great!

• I think the pics look good - I like the second one - as my grandma used to say "you can see the faces better" Although her primary rule might be fit by the 3rd one - "everyone looking in the same direction"

• I also like the second one ๐Ÿ™‚

• I like the 3rd one.

• I like the second ๐Ÿ™‚ Of course they all look beautiful!

• Thanks to everyone for their opinions. everyone here at work decided that they liked the second one, however everyone is distracted by my striped gloves. They also think that Elsie looks huge in her sweatshirt. I havn't decided what I am going to do yet.. I think I will try shooting again and see what those pictures bring. This is why I started taking them early. It is tough getting a picture of Oakie with her eyes open. We make fun that she is like forest gump. I will post the new pictures after I take themโ€ฆ thanks again.
    Lynne

Suggested Topics