• @Janneke:

The Speciality is being held on July 19, in Sala. You can find more info here: http://www.basenji.se/ click on: SBS Special 2009 in the left corner. (there is also an English version)

It would be great to meet you there!

Thats about the only date i cant make - that week my dogsitter (mum) is off on holiday. We always come over to the Amsterdam Winners show, but would like to get over to some more european shows - any you can recommend in Netherlands/Denmark/Sweden?

cheers

Scott

• Houston

Myran, Congrats on all the wins from a fellow swede, although I live in Houston, Tx now. I did not realize Basenjis were that popular in Sweden, it is fun to hear though.
    Petra

• @Elscodobermann:

Thats about the only date i cant make - that week my dogsitter (mum) is off on holiday. We always come over to the Amsterdam Winners show, but would like to get over to some more european shows - any you can recommend in Netherlands/Denmark/Sweden?

cheers

Scott

The German Speciality! 😃 August 29, Trechtingshausen. Basi's mom is the judge 😉
    Here some info: http://www.mutabaruga.de/ (on top of the page) It's in German…

And we will prob. be at the Winner in A'dam as well.

• An update Miss Efia got her 4th CC in a row last weekend pity I didn?t take any pics but in two weeks time we?ll be heading to Finland(Finnish Basenji Speciality) and I promise masses of pics will e taken of all the basenjis:D

• @myran:

An update Miss Efia got her 4th CC in a row last weekend pity I didn?t take any pics but in two weeks time we?ll be heading to Finland(Finnish Basenji Speciality) and I promise masses of pics will e taken of all the basenjis:D

Big congrats!!

I met Efia's sister yesterday, Wazin Red Evita. What a pretty face she has!!

• Houston

Good for Miss Efia. Have a blast in Finland and good luck..Let us see pictures when you got'em. How is the swedish summer coming along? I usually go home every summer for 6 weeks with my kiddos, but this summer we are staying in Texas…and I already miss swedish summers so bad. Oh, well it is always next year..

• Hi Basenji Mamma I thought you had an odd name for an american…LOL But now I understand the reason why;)
    The "swedish summer " started with rain after an amazing May with lot?s of sunshine and quite high temperatures at the end 26-27 celsius hopefully this rain won?t be a premonition.....
    I?d love to live in TX or Arizona hot and dry just my kinda weather....
    Enjoy your summer with the Brindle Beast:D

• Janneke it would be so cool to come to the german speciality but this summer is all about saving a buffert for the winter as Miss Efia is to be mated in October and if all goes well have some cute puppies in December.
    Her future beau is a good looking Tri boy AB Push The Envelope he?s half brother to Rafikis Icon Of Cool aka Blade.I think that this will be a good combination they compliment each other really well and both have such sweet natures just waiting for the last health tests.

Suggested Topics