Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2008

• After a really long wait, we finally got our overseas package last night. It must have gotten delayed at the customs.
    Pictures coming soon!

• @Alex:

After a really long wait, we finally got our overseas package last night. It must have gotten delayed at the customs.
    Pictures coming soon!

Pffieuw.. That's a relief!! Haha.. Hope you (and the B's) like the presents! Can't wait to see the pics 🙂

• Here we go, toilet paper was the biggest hit. Zebra was dealt with first, I did not have time to get it captured on camera. Thank you so much, our Bs are happy with their gifts.

Maddox the cat, got to play with the box…

• Great pics! Glad they enjoyed it!! 🙂

• @Janneke:

Great pics! Glad they enjoyed it!! 🙂

I loved the TP! Gave me a good laugh when I saw it.
    I love the card too. Thanks for translating it. 😃
    The dogs love their gifts.

• @Vanessa:

I loved the TP! Gave me a good laugh when I saw it.
    I love the card too. Thanks for translating it. 😃
    The dogs love their gifts.

Haha.. yeah.. all your stories about TP being found all through the house… I guessed they would like that 😃 😃

• LOL! I love it, your B's got toilet paper, that is too funny!

• I got my package on Monday!!! 🙂 I haven't had time to update but Dallas loved all of his gifts!

He loved the loofa dog! He was carrying it all around the house with him Monday evening.

He & our family dog have been playing tug of war with the rope that he received.

Oh, and Tuesday he found the bag of milkbones on my dresser while I was at work…thankfully he didn't eat the plastic bag :rolleyes: The bones, obviously, are gone. Such a pig :rolleyes:

Suggested Topics