Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2008

• Resent the email.

• Anyone got their packages yet? We have sent out ours on Tuesday.

• We are trying to send it tomorrow or monday..

• Shango got his package today!!!

THANKS DIEGO AND MEEKA!

We'll be posting pictures (And details) soon!!

🙂

• I just bought my gifts today…they will be out in the mail soon!

• I'm going shopping tomorrow!

• We bought all our gifts today and put them on the table.. I was one minute out of sight and all the gifts were on Tillo's dog bed 😃 He was laying next to them, thinking: 'thanks mom' 😉

I hope Tillo's B-buddies will like them as much as he does! 🙂

• @Alex:

Several members (Youngandtired, DiegosMom) who signed up for this gift exchange, emailed us saying they did not receive their basenji buddy info.

All the buddy info emails went out last Sunday, so please check your mailboxes. Maybe it's in the junk folder. Anyone else who did not receive their basenji buddy info email for this gift exchange please post to this thread asap and we will resend it.

I haven't recieved any email yet either. I checked my junk mail folder too and don't have anything. Could you please resend it?

• PhocoenaGirl,

Thank you for letting us know, we resent the email. Please check and let us know if you got it.

Winter Gift Exchange Participants,

It seems that hotmail is for some reason is silently discarding some of our emails. From my experience, their email system always had delivery issues.

Anyone with a hotmail account who is participating in this exchange please send us an alternate (non hotmail) email address to giftexchange@basenjiforums.com asap.

Thank you,

• Got all my goodies to send, now just have to find a box and go to the post office! Hopefully it will be in the mail no later than Tuesday.

• I sent you an email, Alex.

• @AndrewnShango:

Shango got his package today!!!

THANKS DIEGO AND MEEKA!

We'll be posting pictures (And details) soon!!

🙂

Hope he enjoyed his package! cant wait to see pics!!!

• etzbseder,

Got your email, waiting for reply from your buddy.

• I sent my package out yesterday! It should be in my buddies paws by the end of the week 🙂

• I sent mine out today…hopefully it will arrive soon!

• My package went out the 16th too!

• I sent mine last Wednesday, hopefully it will get there soon; I am sure all of the other Christmas mail is really backing up the post office!

• Chase & Zahra's Mom,

THANK YOU!!!! Jackpot LOVES his presents (& I loved mine too!). We throw the big ball down the stairs & Jackpot chases after it & runs back upstairs to bring it to us (great way to tire him out!) He REALLY liked the Nathan's "hot dog" treats! The big red dice has his kibble/treats and it goes in his crate with him when we aren't at home. He carries around the reindeer toy (by the antlers no less) and he's so cute when he prances around with it.

Thanks for my mug & the basenji socks. I'll be wearing them to work today!

Thanks again for all of the presents! You really spoiled Jackpot & myself and we really appreciate the time/thought you put into picking out all of the presents!

Happy Holidays!

• We had some delay.. but our gifts went in the mail today 🙂

• I am excited to say we got our basenji buddy gift today! Thank you so much, MacPack, we absolutely LOVED everything you sent! Let's see, we got bully sticks, yummy treats and other chewies, a cute stuffed stocking, a portable food dish, and for me, some delicious chocolate covered pretzels!
    The gift came just in time too, on Tuesday we are traveling to my brother-in-law's house for Christmas, which is always SUPER hard to do with Tosca, as I can never find a place where she won't get into everything, and its too cold to put her outside for long. The bully sticks will especially come in handy, as I can give them to her and keep her occupied for quite awhile! It's just gonna be hard to make them last even that long, tonight Tosca was so excited I gave her a head start on one of them for awhile, while I did my Christmas cards…she loved it! So, thank you again for everything...you were super generous and we are both very grateful! I included some pictures...one of Tosca examining the gift bag, then one of her pulling out her favorite (bully stick) and one of her surveying it all on the couch at once. Enjoy, and I hope your gift arrives soon as well! Thanks again and happy holidays!

Suggested Topics