• I'm new to this forum, just found out about it. Glad to see so many B people out here!! I have a neutered 5yr. old B boy named Rocket. He is my 3rd basenji, what a character he is. We live in a suburb outside of Houston, plenty of warm days here!!!

• @yodels:

I'm new to this forum, just found out about it. Glad to see so many B people out here!! I have a neutered 5yr. old B boy named Rocket. He is my 3rd basenji, what a character he is. We live in a suburb outside of Houston, plenty of warm days here!!!

A warm welcome to you Yodels…..love the name! We have six B's currently......yep we've lost our minds.:D Great forum, great people!

Please post some pics when you can.;)

• Welcome!
    Where in Houston area? Our daughter has 2 Basenjis, lives in Spring, and we are planning on moving to the Montgomery/Magnolia area in the next few years. We currently have 8.

Terry

• Welcome…this is lots of fun! Enjoy reading and sharing!

• howdy neighbor and welcome. i'm about 30 miles north of Dallas.

• We are in Missouri City, south of Houston. Glad to see so many B people!!!! Aren't they just the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome Yodels! I use to live in Houston. My B certainly would enjoy your weather more than mine here in Michigan! Let's see pics!
    Have we seen all 8 of Terry's Bs???

• We are thinking of adding another B to our home. A female pup this time, Rocket doesn't know what's about to happen, does he!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to the forum Yodels. My sister lives in Glen Flora, SW of Houston.. I visited last Christmas, but don't know when we will make it back to visit. Are you close to Glen Flora or El Campo (she works there).

• I'm not familiar with Glen Flora, we are just outside of Houston, in a suburb SW of it. If you are ever in the city I would love for you to let me know.

Suggested Topics