• I am not sure if this post is acceptable or not so please delete it Mods if it violates the rules.

The Comfort Zone D.A.P. has been recommended many times in this forum for dogs with separation anxiety and other issues. I just found a place where it is on sale this week for extraordinarily low prices. With the economy crunch being as it is, I thought this may help some folks.

Revival Animal Health D.A.P. Diffusers

• Thanks for the tip, I have been using a DAP collar for a month and I must say it helped my girl be calmer. Getting to the end of the month period after which I have to replace it (and I have noticed that that tends to whine a lot when she sees that I am about to leave her with my "dogsitter"). I will put this type of collar on for another month as when it is "working" she stops trying to steal food and being agitated. I was told by the vet to use it for another month and then take it off for a couple of days at a time so that she wouldn't get too used to it! Difficult to know f I can leave it on all the time as I have a very anxious dog, perhaps the diffuser is best but I don't really know what is best. However, thanks for the tip, half the price of what I paid last month.

• Oh My!! That is an excellent price!!

Suggested Topics