• I don't know Michael Work, and my messages to Jon have ben returned all day as un-deliverable although I've talked to him before.

• @etzbseder:

I don't know Michael Work, and my messages to Jon have ben returned all day as un-deliverable although I've talked to him before.

Jon was just at the Nationals and I would think he has not had time to catch up on emails or the OFA site might be having problems

• Are you planning on giving photo credit to the photographer? Personally, I am not wild about giving the innuendo that photos of domestic basenjis are actually taken in the wild. Just my 2 cents….

• I can definitely give credit to the photographer, and would need to if someone else wanted to have iPhoto print them one. The original book, being made basically as a digitally created scrapbook may (I'm not sure yet) have all the credits in the back, as it is just for me and will probably be a one of a kind, unless I decide it looks great and want to donate a couple to the local B club. They are like 30 or 40 dollars, and are printed and bound through someplace similar to snapfish, which is an online digital developer similar to what you find at walgreens and the supermarkets.

See http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts.html

• etzbseder,

We have contacted you privately several times in regards to the coffee table book production on Basenji Forums and have not heard back. Please reply to our emails or let us know if you are not getting them.

We want to make this production official and get it going.

Thank you,

• I wrote back to the only message I got.

• etzbseder,

We just resent you the email. Please let us know if you don't get it. Looking forward to this coffee table book. It will be really cool once it's produced.

Suggested Topics