• Tonight we took the kids to the middle school & let them loose on the athletic fields (combined football, track, baseball field). They chased each other for a while, and then we got the genius idea of hide & seek. One of us distracted the dogs while the other hid behind or on top of picnic tables, football equipment, bleachers, etc. Then we would whistle to get their attention & see how long it took them to find us. It was a lot of fun the first 3 or 4 times, but before long, they started cheating… they would split up. One would follow the distractor & the other would follow the hider. We ended up hiding while they were searching for the other person. After about 7 searches they just got too good & didn't waste any time coming straight to us. But it was fun while it lasted, and hilarious to see how quickly they learned how to cheat. Haha.

• Hide and Seek is a great game! On our daily walks we always make a stop at a big field with very high grass. This is one of the few places were Mirtillo is allowed to walk off leash. We play hide and seek there. It's great.. Tillo runs off.. I go in the other direction and hide.. whistle.. and I can see him jumping up and down the grass to find me!

I have pictures of it… let me see...

• Tillo taking off..

And finding me!

• This type of game helps the b's learn they need to keep an eye on you.
    My 2 love it!

• Great pics…OMG Mirtillo looks HUGE in these pics. 🙂

• @sharronhurlbut:

This type of game helps the b's learn they need to keep an eye on you.
    My 2 love it!

Yes, that's why we started with it too! We have one problem now.. if we call Tillo, he looks in our direction and you can see him thinking: ''you have to HIDE stupid people" :rolleyes:

• I'm in the right place for that, but I don't know anyone with a farm. If I did, Medjai would love to play in the corn, hay, wheat. I just would have to make sure he wouldn't eat anything.

• @LiveWWSD:

Great pics…OMG Mirtillo looks HUGE in these pics. 🙂

Here you can see it in a better perspective..

But he's pretty 'big' as in height.. 44.5 cm. (17.5 inch)

• 😃

• He's so pretty in the grass!

Suggested Topics