• Cutest thing ever… Lola learned "lay down" this weekend. When we give the command, she lays down & wags her tail furiously, knowing a treat is coming. When she saw the gerbil cages, she laid down, tail wagging, looking at the cages expectantly as if she expected a gerbil in return for performing her trick.

Booger & Lola trying to get to the gerbils.

• Love it! Zip would probably be…..screaming.

Liz has a good story about gay gerbils. Ask her to tell it sometime.

• The picture is funny - that would be my EL D, expecting the gerbils to be his treat!

• That's cute how their paws are crossed too.

• Oh how cute. They thought they were at a fancy restaurant where you get to choose your own meat…. Much better than a lobster tank. 😃

• I really need to take a pic of Medjai at the store. Medjai is afraid of the floor in front of the fish tanks.

• Shango does this too! He wants all of the gerbils and he wants them now! He'll sit in front of their tanks and watch them until I have to pull him along!

Our B's and their antics…

• Sooooo cute! I actually love that their arms are crossed in the picture. So sweet the 2 of them.

• It's almost as if the red one (is that Booger) is trying to hold the black one back – "now now dear don't get too excited" 😃

• @wizard:

It's almost as if the red one (is that Booger) is trying to hold the black one back – "now now dear don't get too excited" 😃

Haha it does look like that!
    Booger is the red one & Lola is the dark brindle.

• Cute picture! Aren't gerbils just small, caged squirrels to our B's?;)

Cute collar, too. Is that a 2" martingale? I've been looking at all the links posted lately (re: daughter's/dogs X-mas surprise) but can't picture in my mind how the hound collars will look on my dogs. (They always show the large hounds as 'models'…..don't they know our Basenjis are much prettier on the runway??:D )

Suggested Topics