• This is Willy (Kisa Poka Dot Matrix) he is currently 9 months old.

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• OMG…how sweet and adorable as a puppy and how beautiful now!

• @nala121498:

OMG…how sweet and adorable as a puppy and how beautiful now!

Jasper is next, I actually have to take some more of him before I post his, he's 5 months.;)

• Some new Willy pics

• wow what a cute puppy turned handsome dog. the first time i saw a black and white, i didnt know what to think. i grew up with tris and reds. now i am enamoured. one day i hope to have one of each color
    (brindle is next on my list) willy and arti pups would be stellar. i like his cute little loop tail, too!

• Willy's gorgeous and so shiny!! I'm partial to black and whites. My Abbey is nearly 3. She looks a lot like Willy but not as much white on her chest and snout. My first basenji Pumpkin was a red and white and till I saw Abbey I didn't even know they came in B&W.

• If I were to get another B it would be a black & white, he is just gorgeous. My Sahara is red & white, and I love her coat, but I also love the B&W. I don't know if I can handle another B in the house, but Sahara needs a playmate. What do you guys think?

• @youngandtired:

If I were to get another B it would be a black & white, he is just gorgeous. My Sahara is red & white, and I love her coat, but I also love the B&W. I don't know if I can handle another B in the house, but Sahara needs a playmate. What do you guys think?

How old is Sahara? I think they do very well in pairs, Male/Female IMO would be the way to go. They keep each other company and they always have a buddy to play with!:)

• @Ambered:

wow what a cute puppy turned handsome dog. the first time i saw a black and white, i didnt know what to think. i grew up with tris and reds. now i am enamoured. one day i hope to have one of each color
    (brindle is next on my list) willy and arti pups would be stellar. i like his cute little loop tail, too!

We have two brindles, two red & whites and two Blk & wht, 2 Tri's next???:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I never really paid much attention to the Tri's, but the more I see them the more I like them.

• @Lenora:

Willy's gorgeous and so shiny!! I'm partial to black and whites. My Abbey is nearly 3. She looks a lot like Willy but not as much white on her chest and snout. My first basenji Pumpkin was a red and white and till I saw Abbey I didn't even know they came in B&W.

That's whats cool about Basenji, so many choices and so many different looks and sizes!

• WOW! Willy is sooooooooooooooooo adorable! How is his coat so shiny?! (new dog owner here) My Joey, red and white, will be a year on Monday!!! We have had him 1 1/2 months and I already want another… B&W!! I think Bs are the best breed!

• @JoeyQ:

WOW! Willy is sooooooooooooooooo adorable! How is his coat so shiny?! (new dog owner here) My Joey, red and white, will be a year on Monday!!! We have had him 1 1/2 months and I already want another… B&W!! I think Bs are the best breed!

I think some of it may be the camera shot itself or the editing. I do know my wife uses a shampoo before shows that is for black dogs…...they also have for reds as well. Good feed will also improve coat quality, we feed Royal Canan dog food.

We are all so very lucky to have such a wonderful and unique breed of dog that IMO is like no other......addicting too!:)

Suggested Topics