• I was a paratrooper in the 82nd. Abn.Div.. Being a paratrooper I always got "RODAN" the mythical creature that fought Godzilla.

• Congratulations mitt!! (and thank you for becoming a volunteer). Are you in the UP, MI?

• No I am a troll!!!!

• I just asked because my daughter is at college just over the border from the UP in WI and she often calls to say she needs a 'senji "fix". She volunteers at the local shelter but that doesn't seem to quench her thirst for the 'naughtiest of naughty' breeds. Thought I could hook you up with an experienced B. sitter.

• Troll is an inside joke for Michiganders, right?

The forum has been a little weird and gnarly the last few days and I thought: "Troll? This guy has been putting us on? So where is Baloo?" Then I realized it's an MI term. Whew!

• I am old, and just learning about trolls and such on the internet.
    I didn't understand most of the new "words" re computers.
    Glad Mitt is a nice troll…

• GHEESH! I did not mean to imply I was "TROLLING" this web sight.Troll is a term yuppers[people that live in the upper peninsula] call people that live in the lower part thus my online name{MITT} because the lower peninsula is shaped like a mitten.Then there is the "FUDGEIS" vacationers that visit northern Michigan.And there are countless fudge making shops in Mackinaw City.Yes all local venacular.

• Thanx Snork I have a sister that lives by Houghton Hancock Mi.

• @BasenjiByTheBay:

Troll is an inside joke for Michiganders, right?

The forum has been a little weird and gnarly the last few days and I thought: "Troll? This guy has been putting us on? So where is Baloo?" Then I realized it's an MI term. Whew!

Baloo is with a member of BRAT getting ready to fly into the local airport to us.He will be comming in this Friday!

• I'm so excited for you guys and for Baloo! Can't wait to see pics of him loving his new place.

• Oh, this will be a nice rehoming.
    Photos please.

• CONGRATS mitt,
    I saw Baloo when he firs came up on the BRAT site and would have tried to snaphim right up if my Parson Russell wouldn't have objected. But alas I am not allowed another male dog in my house yet. (Though we are working on that with alot of male dogs visiting the house for a day).

I am soo happy for you and Baloo, and like everyone here can't wait to see pictures of him once he gets to his new forever home with you. 🙂

• Sharron i will post pics on the weekend. We will be picking him up from the airport friday. If he is up for it we will be stopping at the local petsmart to show him off and get some toys.

• His foster says hes put on moere weight and is at 30#lbs. She thinks he will look better at 35#lbs. that is huge for a "B" I have some recent pics of him at 30# and he is very lean

• As you know, I caught the "troll" post. I also see where others missed it!!!

GEEZ…. 'fudgies' run rampant in the Dells as well. IS THERE A CURE????

• ![](baloo home)

• Baloo home after a very long flight
    attachment_p_53370_0_baloo-home.jpg

• He's probably having a very good dream of bones and treats and a great home come true!!

• That is too sweet. I hope he loved you from the first minute, because I know you felt that way about him!!

Lucky lucky B…!!

• awww. great photo!!! SO glad you got him back home with you guys.

Suggested Topics