• Last night, on "Animal Planet Hero: Phoenix", they rescued 6 Basenjis (Black/Whites, Red/Whites & Brindles) from a woman's home. Has anyone seen that episode? These B's were so sweet, 😉 even though their lives hadn't been too good. They were living in filthy crates. They had urine burns on their feet, way long toe nails and got their 1st bath. The 2 Blk/Whts (looked like Duke) were showcased and featured their foster home owners. They said the reason they liked the Basenji was for the challenge and that they're unique. I was GLUED! See . . . Everything's coming up Basenji! I don't think I've ever seen them on TV before, until now. Glad these guys were rescued. 🙂

• they were on animal planet before, on breed all about it, they had an episode on basenji's which starred Lucy's parents. they live in manhatten but now live in new jersey great people with a huge farm and 2 basenji's that they breed, thats how i got lucy = )

• @Lucythebasenji:

they were on animal planet before, on breed all about it, they had an episode on basenji's which starred Lucy's parents. they live in manhatten but now live in new jersey great people with a huge farm and 2 basenji's that they breed, thats how i got lucy = )

We have that video, that's so cool.

• i also have it the lady (Cathy BAron) thats the breeder and the two basenji's are the parents of Lucy.

• Where can one get this video or at least view it? Would like to see it.

• i have it on vhs im gonna do my best to get it on dvd and then i can post it online

• You can check the Animal Planet web site, they have a small clip of it you can look at, I just looked. I haven't been able to find it for sale yet.

Suggested Topics