Sherwood's Breeding Plans

• Moxie is such a sweet babysitter! From the expression on his face, Tuk is NOT going to be asked to babysit. I didn't know that TUK stood for "The Unnamed Kitty". Dumb me thought it was a variation of "Tuck"….as in Friar Tuck with Robin in the Sherwood Forest!!!

Pat

• @BasenjiDiva:

Moxie is such a sweet babysitter! From the expression on his face, Tuk is NOT going to be asked to babysit. I didn't know that TUK stood for "The Unnamed Kitty". Dumb me thought it was a variation of "Tuck"….as in Friar Tuck with Robin in the Sherwood Forest!!!

Pat

LOL! I never even thought about that! No, when I found that kitten, I did NOT want another cat. I had it set up where a local cat rescue group would take him once he was weaned. Once he was weaned they told me they wouldn't take him after all. I called every local cat rescue and none would take him. I didn't want to take him to the animal shelter. I tried and tried to give him away. Months passed and I refused to give him a name. I knew once I named him he was staying so I just called him The Unnamed Kitty. I finally admitted defeat and his name became TUK.

• Gosh Robyn, what an ordeal you have been through. (I've been absent for a while, so I'm catching up.) Thank goodness Bindi and Ayla are doing so well. The puppies are all beautiful, naturally! The photos with Moxie and TUK are just adorable! Here's to a happy, healthy 2009 for all!

• @YodelDogs:

LOL! I never even thought about that! No, when I found that kitten, I did NOT want another cat. I had it set up where a local cat rescue group would take him once he was weaned. Once he was weaned they told me they wouldn't take him after all. I called every local cat rescue and none would take him. I didn't want to take him to the animal shelter. I tried and tried to give him away. Months passed and I refused to give him a name. I knew once I named him he was staying so I just called him The Unnamed Kitty. I finally admitted defeat and his name became TUK.

I have cat named Kiki for the same reason. I found a momma cat & litter of kittens. I kept the momma cat, got her shots & spayed her & put her outside with my other two cats. She decided to live on her own again (I think she was tired of the kittens!), and I found homes for all the kittens but one. She was super shy & didn't trust anybody. I made her an outdoor cat since humans seemed to stress her out. She stuck around since I filled her bowl everyday, and we just always said "Here kitty kitty." After a year of feeding her every single day, she finally trusted me enough to let me pet her. Now she's indoors… I'm the only person allowed anywhere near her, but she adores me so much I finally had to give her a name. Kiki, the shortened form of kitty kitty, stuck.

• Soon-to-be-puppy-parent Steph took a couple videos of Ayla last week.

The first is of Ayla with soon-to-be-puppy-parent Chris (very short)

video 1

The second is of Ayla playing with her favorite toy, a multicolored octopus

video 2

• Awwww! Robyn, no fair!

• What a beautiful puppy!

• Ayla is adorable. That octopus is as big (or bigger) than she is! I'll bet she is a doted on little girl!!

Pat

• Such a cute girl!! It's so sweet to see how she is 'pawing' at the toy 😃

• She's soooo cute!

• I wasn't able to get anyone to come over to help with 5 week old stacked pics so here are some cute pics of Ayla

Cat toys make fun playthings for very young puppies

• Ayla "explores" the most patient Basenji in the universe with my puppies, 11 year old Pippin. Pippin is Ayla's great-grandmother

• After a long playtime adventure, a pooped out Ayla naps next to mama Bindi

• Just turning 6 weeks, learning to be a showdog.

nom, nom, nom

Ok, can I get down and play now?

• She's so cute and chunky! She looks good though Robyn!

• She looks great! All the photos of her are adorable 🙂 She is still quite a little butterball. & typical basenji, falling asleep upside down, wedged between her mom & a entertainment center :p

• She looks really good!! Lovely puppy!

• Thanks for the kind comments. 🙂

These videos are guaranteed to make you smile or even laugh 😃

video 1

video 2

video 3

• What a cute little ham!! She certainly knows how to keep her audience entertained. Ayla is adorable and has so much personality.

Pat

• Just feel the need to brag…. Robyn joined us at a lure coursing event & I got to hold her little cutiepie!!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Thank God its already promised or else I would have slipped her in a pocket when Robyn & Bindi weren't paying attention 😃

Suggested Topics