• So I was looking at a picture of Indi when he was 10 weeks old the first day we had him, and I noticed…he kind of looks like a gremlin with the huge ears and tiny body. Has anyone else noticed that their pup looked like an alien baby around that time? Pictures hopefully attached

attachment_t_4174_0_indyfirst-day.jpg
    attachment_t_4174_1_indy6m.jpg

• Those were some big ears, adorable pictures! I guess its like the head on a human baby, WAY out of porportion when born (1/3 of body) but it all evens out in the end 🙂

• That's a great picture. They do look weird especially when they sit goofy like in the first picture - my 5 yr old still sometimes gets in that position.

• What big ears and expressive eyes! He was (and still is) a pretty boy.

Pat

• I agree, Zahra had big ears when we got her and looking back at those photos now 2 1/2 years later makes me smile. She was so cute though!

Indi has turned into a very handsome fellow! I love the baby picture too.

• When Jack was about that age I brought him home and took a picture to send to DH who was out on tour. He showed it to a few friends and then called me, I could hear the entire busload of roadies laughing their heads off! Huge ear, Huge head, little body. Yeah- alien baby about captures it.

• Agreed! I look at baby pics of Dallas & just smile so big because he looked so darn cute but so funny at the same time! Haha.

• So many spots too!

Suggested Topics