• Goober stole all the other dog's breakfast and dinner yesterday now he won't eat his dinner, has diarrhea and just threw up. We know he is very sensitive to his food so could this cause it? Also he had a new brand of wet food yesterday.

• Unless you find something else that he got into… I would guess that is the cause...

• So here's the deal. about 2 months ago we lost 2 cats within about 6 hours of each other. One was hit by a car the other had gotten into something in my basement (goober doesn't go in there). 3 days later our 15 year old poodle had spinal problems (after some steroids she was OK). Now, if there is anything wrong with any of our animals I go crazy. My wife and I cannot have children without medical intervention, so for the moment our pets are all we have.

• Well, if you are that worried, then maybe a trip to the Vet is in order… however most (and please note I say most) time these will clear up in a day or two...

• @Gooby:

Goober stole all the other dog's breakfast and dinner yesterday now he won't eat his dinner, has diarrhea and just threw up. We know he is very sensitive to his food so could this cause it? Also he had a new brand of wet food yesterday.

And this is another good reason for feeding it crates and taking the food away when you let them out

Suggested Topics