• I have had my b lick my feet will Im still the shower. Its so funny all you can see is his nose. He gets all excided when I get done because he gets to take a bath on my towl. He does this every time I have a damp towl but my female only 0nce and awhile. Does anyone else bs like to do this. It is great to watch.;)

• @KitKat:

He gets all excided when I get done because he gets to take a bath on my towl. He does this every time I have a damp towl but my female only 0nce and awhile. Does anyone else bs like to do this. It is great to watch.;)

Yes, my AJ loves the wet bath towel.
    Pic's of him in this post:

www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=7682

• First Basenji's

Yes … toilet paper, used kleenix out of the baskets, towels and underwear on the cellar floor near the washer as you sort through your laundry, tries to run with a blanket she wants ... Yep ... Bisa is one of those mischievous ones too! LOL

• First Basenji's

Oh yeah … forgot the one where she will get the food off the counter or table if she can!

• Too funny, all your posts. We really do have one of the most enjoyable yet frustrating breeds:) I have experienced each and every one of these, sometimes funny, sometimes, not so much, traits in the two Basenjis that I've had. And I've only had Arleigh 14 months.:D

• Not only is Zelda already showing great skill in toilet paper theft – she has enlisted Sagan the cat in her mad schemes. We put the toilet paper up high, and Sagan knocks it down for Zelda to grab and shred.

Good thing they are so cute. Little beasts.

Suggested Topics