• Yes, Pat, I would agree with you about the Bitchy Dogs and Doggy Bitches. It seems there are a lot more of them in recent years also. And to find something decent, I'm finding myself now looking at older dogs to breed with.

• I always try to find older dogs to breed to… and if not old themselves, at least their sire/dam and grandparents have age on them.. I don't like seeing dogs with a pedigree that the oldest is 5yrs old in the 3rd generation

• I wasn't sure of your e-mail address. I'm curious about talking to different breeders, and possibly getting on a waiting list?

• I am not yodeldogs but her email is posted in the very first post of this thread along with all the details about Rocky.

• Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning that for you, but thank you very much!

• Rocky left for his new home last Saturday and I am pleased to announce that things are going well. He lives about a half hour from me with two fabulous men who adore him. Rocky gets to be the center of attention with plenty of long walks and lots of playtime. He even gets to sleep in the bed now. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm never in a hurry to place a dog….the right home will eventually came along.....and this is Rocky's right home. πŸ™‚

• How great for both you and Rocky! Did you give them info about this forum so they can meet and greet with Rocky's kin and friends? You're on a roll - Rocky has found a good home and you got the good news about Baron. Might be a good day to pick 6 lucky numbers and get a lottery ticket. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Pat

• @BasenjiDiva:

How great for both you and Rocky! Did you give them info about this forum so they can meet and greet with Rocky's kin and friends? You're on a roll - Rocky has found a good home and you got the good news about Baron. Might be a good day to pick 6 lucky numbers and get a lottery ticket. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Pat

They found the forum and it led them to me. I really hope they choose to participate here though. Guys, are you reading this? Don't be bashful, come join the fun!

• AND come to our basenji meet-ups on Saturdays at 11am! Pinckneyville Park in Norcross. We'd love to see you there.

• @YodelDogs:

Rocky left for his new home last Saturday and I am pleased to announce that things are going well. He lives about a half hour from me with two fabulous men who adore him. Rocky gets to be the center of attention with plenty of long walks and lots of playtime. He even gets to sleep in the bed now. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm never in a hurry to place a dog….the right home will eventually came along.....and this is Rocky's right home. πŸ™‚

How wonderful!!!!! That is great to hear!!!

• @mauigirl:

AND come to our basenji meet-ups on Saturdays at 11am! Pinckneyville Park in Norcross. We'd love to see you there.

I also want to throw out there…. Pickneyville is fairly convenient for us, but I'm sure both YodelDogs & Maui live closer to other parks... so if y'all ever want us to swing over to your area to meet up at any good parks you find, we don't mind doing some driving, too.

Edit: I didn't mean to highjack this thread. Sorry.

• oopss. wrong post. πŸ˜›

• I wish Rocky was closer to Maryland so we could meet! kiro would love a new brother 😞

• Rocky is already in a new home. πŸ™‚

• That is one cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttte dog!

Suggested Topics