• LOL! I took my computer over and showed Liz. She was like "Is..is that towards ME?!?!"
    Haha!
    Saturday, hopefully. I'll try my best. It might necessitate putting a chicken biscuit under her nose and luring her to the car.

• I got sprayed with BITTER APPLE while doing my happy dance. Hehe.

• de de de de de de de de*

ok, I'm done.

fyi everyone else: there was some debate at the dog park today regarding whether it's "green bitter apple" or just "bitter apple" or really there's any "green" involved. We all said we'd go home and look at the bottle.

• de de de*

🙂

• @mauigirl:

I got sprayed with BITTER APPLE while doing my happy dance. Hehe.

• de de de de de de de de*

ok, I'm done.

fyi everyone else: there was some debate at the dog park today regarding whether it's "green bitter apple" or just "bitter apple" or really there's any "green" involved. We all said we'd go home and look at the bottle.

• de de de*

🙂

This kind of baiting is beneath me. You are such a child.

😉

• 😃

B
    I
    T
    T
    E
    R

"If it tasted like green apple, like candy, the dogs would probably chew it MORE"

"But they make vinegar out of green apples!"

….yeah.

• You know, she's not on here very often. We'll see how long it takes her to notice. FYI everyone else: This is Liz asleep in the car and me in the driver's seat. Carrie jumped out of their car in front of us and ran back during a red light to take a picture. Liz was up til 4:30 in the morning when we had to get up at 6 to get packed to go take a drive, get unpacked, hang out and walk the dogs, take a picture and pack up again. There were no bunny sightings this morning. The kind of bunny that resembles white plastic bags tied to a…string. This is our drive back from the field.
    And all the caffeine in the world wouldn't have kept her up.

• @mauigirl:

You know, she's not on here very often. We'll see how long it takes her to notice. FYI everyone else: This is Liz asleep in the car and me in the driver's seat. Carrie jumped out of their car in front of us and ran back during a red light to take a picture. Liz was up til 4:30 in the morning when we had to get up at 6 to get packed to go take a drive, get unpacked, hang out and walk the dogs, take a picture and pack up again. There were no bunny sightings this morning. The kind of bunny that resembles white plastic bags tied to a…string. This is our drive back from the field.
    And all the caffeine in the world wouldn't have kept her up.

She did however wake up later…as we were leaving the dog park.

-Andrew

• That is true. I guess it was only about a 2 hour nap.

Suggested Topics