• I've tried barooing for the dogs with no results. I wonder if I keep at it, they'll finally catch on. Duke screams when Raj plays too rough or you trip over him (I'm kind of a klutz). Raj has barooed once. That was when we first picked them up from the breeder. He barooed, pooped all over the crate, then proceeded to step and sit in it. What a lovely first 15 minutes we had with our boys!

• Dallas is VERY vocal sometimes but as far as baroo-ing, not so much. I think I have only heard him do it 2-3 times since I've had him? It is cute though & I wish I could get him to do it more often!

Dallas will also bark. It's a whimpy bark but what I would consider a bark nonetheless. He only does that though when he is in his crate & wants out & knows people are in the house.

• @RajandDuke:

He barooed, pooped all over the crate, then proceeded to step and sit in it. What a lovely first 15 minutes we had with our boys!

Haha, LOL! 😃

• my girl has not made a peep until today - it was not a yodel not a baroo, it was a full on BARK like, woof woof, and totally strange… Does anyone elses B bark???

ps. She Ra is only 4 months, but I just thought I would throw it out there....

• @leiko:

my girl has not made a peep until today - it was not a yodel not a baroo, it was a full on BARK like, woof woof, and totally strange… Does anyone elses B bark???

ps. She Ra is only 4 months, but I just thought I would throw it out there....

Yup…Brando is a barker...and does it multiple times in a row...I've yet to hear him yodel or baroo. Although one of his barks the other day was clearly a note so I'm hopeful he'll follow Ruby's lead and start singing once in a while. Ruby has only barked once (a single bark at that) and it was when my brother startled her late at night.

• My girl barks…and she will do it over and over, if she is mad at her brother, or wants some attention.
    I think this is a warning sound...she doesn't make any other noises however.
    My boy freezes in his tracks when she does it to him!
    Always makes me laugh.

• Talker is the talker in our pack. He yodels and barroooos and makes all types of sounds. He will also bark one bark at a time. Sometimes he'll do two in a row.

Savannah never yodels, but she'll give out one warning bark. Its short. She'll whimper when she's happy but she's never yodel.

• @sharronhurlbut:

My boy freezes in his tracks when she does it to him!
    Always makes me laugh.

Hahaha… that sounds like Charlie when Zaire hits him. He stopped being terrified of her noisesso now she has tried whining, screaming, and one quick bark at him. He never backs down now, untill she starts smacking him on the nose. then he doesn't know what to do and just lays down. 😃

Suggested Topics