• This is Chase. My Basenji and best friend for the past 7 years. I'm glad to see that he isn't the only Basenji in this world that loves cardboard, Q-Tips, toilet paper, squirrels and taking up the entire bed while in his upside down stretched out sleeping position!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

attachment_t_410_0_chase-cool.jpg
    attachment_t_410_1_chase-magoo-nose.jpg
    attachment_t_410_2_chase-sour-cream.jpg
    attachment_t_410_3_chase-teacher-magoo.jpg

• Welcome from all of us. Chase looks like a cool guy in his specs. I have a 2 year old black and white, Abbey. She's possibly the only B in the world that never bothers the toilet paper. Anything else paper is fair game, especially napkins, which sometimes require climbing onto the kitchen counter to get.

• Chase is a very handsome boy!!! Welcome, I am new here also. But this site is very nice and also helpful!! I love it already!!! Buddi loved the toilet paper when he was little but hasn't bother it in over a year, so I am very pleased. But we also crate him during the day so he doesnt have access to it unless we are home.

• i LOVE the paws on the face picture. b's are so funny. welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

• Jazzy has never been interested in toilet paper, or any paper really, EXCEPT for the cardboard rolls that paper towels come on. Those are a favorite chew toy!

and the paws on the face picture is my favorite too!

• ๐Ÿ™‚ Your Chase reminds me of my own Red & White, I laughed out loud while viewing these pics. My favorite is also the face & paw one, also I love the quilt on the head one. Isn't it funny how they use their paws like hands, everytime my B (Sahara) tries to sleep in my lap and the lamp is on she hides her eyes with her paws. Anyways, welcome to the forum, you will like it here!

• Great pics of your Chase. How did you ever get these pictures in these poses and props? My B is always moving. The camera is never around when he is still. He would quickly swat off glasses on his nose. Chase must be much calmer than Duke. Thanks for sharing. I like them all.:)

• Cute! I like the wire rim pic!

• Love the pictures!! Adorable poserโ€ฆI've always consider paper products a staple in my B's diet! I have to keep all garbage cans either up where she can't reach or with a secure lid. It's gotten to the point that I forget my manners everywhere else I go and don't put my napkin on my lap!

Suggested Topics