• Do all Bs have little notches in their ears? Jackpot has these and they are very symetrical on both sides…but I didn't notice it until we had him home and I was wondering if it was something that all b's had? I think the little notches are very cute! 😃 If you need me to take a pic to describe this I can post it tomorrow.

• I don't know but I know Medjai has what you're talking about. But then again, they are half siblings.

• @Chelbell26:

Does all Bs have little notches in their ears? Jackpot has these and they are very symetrical on both sides…but I didn't notice it until we had him home and I was wondering if it was something that all b's had? I think the little notches are very cute! 😃 If you need me to take a pic to describe this I can post it tomorrow.

Yes, they do

• Ha! And all this time, I thought that jack's mom had thought the first ear was so good she decided to taste the other one!

• @Robin_n_Jack:

Ha! And all this time, I thought that jack's mom had thought the first ear was so good she decided to taste the other one!

LOL, now that's cute. It's like what my grandma used to say about my dimples!

• Magnum loves to have his ear notches massaged!

• @Robin_n_Jack:

Ha! And all this time, I thought that jack's mom had thought the first ear was so good she decided to taste the other one!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH my gosh that's hilarious!

Suggested Topics