What you Miss when a Basenji exits your life…

• Someone on this forum has the most wonderful signature block. I can't remember it all but it says something about choosing to surround ourselves with fragile lives. I just love it.

I'm so sorry for your loss Rockys woman. I believe I understand your pain as I lost my little girl last July to distemper. She was only three. I know it is hard and I hope that you find a place in your heart for another b in the future. I did, and I like to believe that the two I have now were picked out by my little Keba whose little toy still lies on the pillow where she left it. Hugs to you and may God bless.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never lost a dog before, but I know how torn up I was last year when Senji was in the doggie hospital very close to death. It just seems so empty at home when they're not there. We grieve for them just as we do any other member of our family. You're in my prayers.

• I understand how you feel, we lost Benji in February and i miss him so much even though we have other pets.
    I miss the warmth of him curled up next to me and the sheer arrogance that he had. It seems weird to be able to leave pens and glasses about and doors open, without him wreaking havok.
    We Basenji people put up with so much, do they bewich us. I didn't realise other people put up with so much untill i joined this forum.

• I'm sorry for your loss. I lost mine on 4/13 at 15-1/2.

Suggested Topics