• @tanza:

Super!!!! is this your yard? They will love it

It is our yard, the pictures were from an upstairs window. I can't wait to let them run back there:D

• <sniff>if only there were yards like that in the Bay Area.
    I miss having a yard.</sniff>

• Oh what fun. I can't wait to se some pics when you are done of the crazy races your two will have.

• What a nice yard you have, I love the trees, I'm having trees planted in my yard next month

• @Vanessa:

<sniff>if only there were yards like that in the Bay Area.
    I miss having a yard.</sniff>

There is at my house…. and for that I am very grateful!

• We live in an apartment so no yard…I'm envious! They are going to love that yard!!!

Funny thing, dogs seriously change you in ways that a child would. Mark & I's lease runs up in Nov & already we are looking at renting a house with a yard [if not buying] vs. getting back into an apartment solely because of Dallas. Haha.

• Here is part of our yard.. and yes in the summer they love to "sun" on top of the SPA

• So, so envious Pat! What a lovely yard!

• That yard is going to be an excellent "race track" for your dogs! I miss having a yard and can't wait to get out of our rented townhouse so we can get a place that has a fenced backyard for our little guy. I always feel guilty that he can't run around at "full-tilt" because he's on a leash. (In our complex there are LOTS of bunnies and Jackpot would be gone in a flash if he wasn't on a leash!)

Can't wait to see pics when the fence is done and the dogs are running around!

• @Ninabeana26:

We live in an apartment so no yard…I'm envious! They are going to love that yard!!!

Funny thing, dogs seriously change you in ways that a child would. Mark & I's lease runs up in Nov & already we are looking at renting a house with a yard [if not buying] vs. getting back into an apartment solely because of Dallas. Haha.

I am in the exact same situation as you! I live in a duplex with no fence, and we are looking to buy a house when our lease is up just so we could have a yard with a fence for ours!

• Hey Nexa, I am in Lebanon.
    on my way over :p

We usually go to the Eagle Creek park, but yours looks like more fun.

• Things are beginning to look up for military folks who have dogs but no yards. I drove through a navy housing complex behind the big NEX at Pearl Harbor and they are building what will be a really awesome "Bark Park" right in the middle of the housing compound!!

• We are in a town house with no yard, so Blaze gets stuck on a long leash. I make it up to him by taking him out to the farm every other weekend, so he runs free on a 1/4 section of land with the farm dog. He sleeps for three days when we get home.

Suggested Topics