Great…I've killed more trees

• So I FINALY got Charlie all registered and papered with AKC. Unfortunately we had a big old issue with his name. :eek: I caught it right away on my AKC page. So being the diligent environmentalist that I try to be I sent an e-mail right away to have Charlie’s name corrected. Received an e-mail that they had fixed the name and would send out a corrected pedigree and certificate. Unfortunately the name was still incorrect. So I got to call and talk with a very nice gentleman who fixed the issue and assured me I would be receiving a corrected pedigree and certificate. I told a friend this and he said, Great now Charlie can be a super spy with good fake names. I can only assume that it aught to be a blast when I register Zaire as her name is entirely in Swahili. 😃

• @LiveWWSD:

So I FINALY got Charlie all registered and papered with AKC. Unfortunately we had a big old issue with his name. :eek: I caught it right away on my AKC page. So being the diligent environmentalist that I try to be I sent an e-mail right away to have Charlie’s name corrected. Received an e-mail that they had fixed the name and would send out a corrected pedigree and certificate. Unfortunately the name was still incorrect. So I got to call and talk with a very nice gentleman who fixed the issue and assured me I would be receiving a corrected pedigree and certificate. I told a friend this and he said, Great now Charlie can be a super spy with good fake names. I can only assume that it aught to be a blast when I register Zaire as her name is entirely in Swahili. 😃

Many of us have total Swahili names for our registered names…. Check out Mickii's registered name... Zuri Ti-Tanza Wazi Ajabu

• Beautiful…what does it translate to... go figure it probably will be painless with her. I Figure it was just a crazy fluke. It's not like Charlie's name is super tough: Avatar's Charlemagne Veritas. Of all the problems it was with the word veritas. 😃

• @LiveWWSD:

Beautiful…what does it translate to... go figure it probably will be painless with her. I Figure it was just a crazy fluke. It's not like Charlie's name is super tough: Avatar's Charlemagne Veritas. Of all the problems it was with the word veritas. 😃

Zuri is the breeders Kennel name, Ti - is for Tri color, Tanza is my kennel name, Wazi is loosely translated as Obvious, and Ajabu is Magic. Kristii's name is Tanza's Kenyetta (Kenyetta means sings alot… which she does NOT, ggg)

• Nice. Katie was kind of put off when I told her I was going to name Zaire a Swahili name, but she came around when I explained to her what the name meant. Nyonda Zaire Usharifu "Beloved Nobility of Zaire" <g>She is proving not to be much of a talker to me, but oh boy does she chat with Charlie if she thinks he is ignoring her. :D</g>

Suggested Topics