Anyone know this breeder?

• I have the foster home all set up for this move tomorrow.
    All we have to do is touch bases after you get the dog.
    Can you bring him up to Silverdale?
    Please post to me at home.
    My foster mom will be on standby from 3pm on…

• Harley, is a big, oversized basenji of very sweet temperment.
    The foster family is delighted at his sweetness and loving to ride in the car!
    The former owners have done a very nice job socialized him.
    I think JoNell will be posting some photos soon.
    YOU ALL DID GOOD!
    You helped a sweet basenji boy go into a nice basenji smart family.
    THANK YOU.

• I meant to add that JoNell and her friend did a great job, to post this boy to you, and to go get him from the sellers home.
    Yea!!!!!!!
    A very nice basenji boy we can place in a good home.
    Yea!!!!!
    You all probably can't tell how happy I am!!!
    Hugs to you all.

• I have the paperwork from the pet shop if anyone wishes to contact me off forum, unless you want me to put it here..I am thinking maybe not??
    Anyway, the top of the form says BJ's and Guys and in the center of the form, looks very much like the AKC forms I have seen says this puppy is registered with the American's Pet Registry.
    So, private inquires will be answered.
    go to the BRAT site and click on the Wa person, if you need to contact me…
    Again, hugs to all.

• Harley is a VERY SWEET boy, based on my brief meeting with him. My friend and her daughter, who actually drove him to meet the BRAT contact, fell madly in love in just that short time.
    She repeatedly said, "If I didn't have such a cranky old fart for a husband, I'd keep him myself." LOL She was so emotional about him, and is hopeful he will find just the right home.

I'll post a couple of photos as soon as I can get them from my phone! Dummy me, forgot to take my real camera.

• Oh yeah, and my friend said to tell you all, even though she only "owned" him for a few minutes, she so very much appreciates that there are people out there who will give so freely to help dogs like Harley find good homes.
    She sends her deepest appreciation to everyone!

• I send my deepest thanks to you JoNell!
    I would have never considered posting this boy to this venue.
    BUT you had the smarts to know that these folks really do care about b's and have helped us get this boy into the "right" home.
    So, thank you for all you have done to help one dog.
    With rescue, it really IS one dog at a time.
    This boy is very lucky.
    Thank you.

• This is great! Can't wait to see the photos!

Anyone who is interested in contacting Sharron or other BRAT volunteers privately
    can find their contact info here: http://www.basenjirescue.org/asp/ScreenersByState.asp

• Thanks Alex, I have already had a few folks contact me re this boys background.

• Sorry I don't have better photos. I can't believe I forgot my camera today…. ugrrr@me:mad: .

• Honey, those photos just didn't come through?

• @sharronhurlbut:

Honey, those photos just didn't come through?

Oh?
    Hmm, they show up fine on my computer. Weird.
    😕

Try this link then: http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/JoNell_63/Harley/

• Aw he is a handsome boy! I'm glad members on the forum were able to come together for the betterment of a basenji 🙂

• He is very sweet as well.
    The owner who had him did a very good job in socialization of this boy when he was younger.
    THANK you all again for helping this boy.

• Harley is gorgeous! I'm so happy that he is in good hands. Harley has many angels on his side.

• Yes, angels in deed!:D
    They are all on the forum!
    I am trying to get photos for you all to see.
    The foster home reports this boy is so sweet.
    Wants to sit by everyone, as close as he can be without
    being on the persons lap…

She said, Oh, he doesn't do all the "bad" things b's do~
    Laugh.
    So, giving credit where its due, the first owner did right by this boy.
    And you all did great by getting him into rescue.;)
    Thank you all again.

• Check out the latest info on a new post Harley, the forum basenji.

http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=3580

• Yes, I know Cindy Clausen, I have 2 beautiful dogs that she bred and I got them through All Pets Club of CT. They are wonderful, loving and well behaved pets. I have a male long haired Mini Dacshund and a female Pappillion/Dacshund mix. I love them both and have had plenty of email contact with Cindy. She spoils her pups and it shows, they are full of love. Do not hesitate to get one of her dogs, you won't be sorry. Any more questions, please feel free to email me @ sonoma90@comcast.net.

• @tanza:

I thought this was "taboo" for this Forum? … You (the adminstration) would not let me post about the girl that MedFly had in southern Ca that needs surgery and they were asking for donations to help her....

Why couldn't we have ONE board here for legit (as in nonprofit status) fund raising posts?

@Sonoma90:

Yes, I know Cindy Clausen, I have 2 beautiful dogs that she bred and I got them through All Pets Club of CT. They are wonderful, loving and well behaved pets. I have a male long haired Mini Dacshund and a female Pappillion/Dacshund mix. I love them both and have had plenty of email contact with Cindy. She spoils her pups and it shows, they are full of love. Do not hesitate to get one of her dogs, you won't be sorry. Any more questions, please feel free to email me @ sonoma90@comcast.net.

LOL really? Hm, new person, never posted before… who wants to take bets Sonoma IS cindy or a friend who googled her name and came to sing her praise. But I'll bite.. what is Cindy Clausen's kennel name? Why isn't she a member of BCOA? What are the registered names of YOUR dogs you got from her so we can look at their pedigree, health testing on parents, titles, etc?

• This is a pretty old thread??? From 2008…

Suggested Topics