• About Mirtillo being brave.. Look at this:

Crazy puppy 😃

• I would be so frightened that the glass would break!

• I met Ã…sa in a few days ago! And his brothers! They were just adorable! So nice colours. And brave…One of them dissapered when we were out on a walk...

• @Beckis:

I met Åsa in a few days ago! And his brothers! They were just adorable! So nice colours. And brave…One of them dissapered when we were out on a walk...

What a coincident! His brothers are lovely! Hahaha.. the three of them were very tiresome to watch 😃 They could play for hours. My bf and I felt very guilty to take Mirtillo away from them..

I hope you found the pup again after he disappeared! 😉
    Mirtillo can't walk off leach that often… He disappears as well and I'm not sure he will return..

Tell Asa I said hi when you talk to her again!

• They found him after a while.
    We have basenjiwalks once a month. Often in Gothenburg but this time we were in Varberg where I live. It was my first walk and it came 24 basenjis! Maybe other countries can do the same.

• @Beckis:

They found him after a while.
    We have basenjiwalks once a month. Often in Gothenburg but this time we were in Varberg where I live. It was my first walk and it came 24 basenjis! Maybe other countries can do the same.

We also have them in the Netherlands. About three times a year. It's a great way to meet other basenjis and their owners 😃

• That's a great idea! It would be neat to do it in the States, either by state or regions within a state.

Suggested Topics