• ..and met some new friends 😃

• Oh my. Those hyenas [assuming thats what those are] look like they are plotting a way to rip poor Mirtillo's face off! They look just plain evil!!!

• @Ninabeana26:

Oh my. Those hyenas [assuming thats what those are] look like they are plotting a way to rip poor Mirtillo's face off! They look just plain evil!!!

Haha, yeah, they definitly made contact 😉

• WOWWWWW!! Great pics! Love the Hyenas and the Giraffe, especially. So dogs are allowed to visit the zoo there? Dogs are definitely not allowed in zoos here. Even the pets of employees. Although service dogs are allowed by law….many of them still scare the hoofed stock pretty badly.

• @Quercus:

WOWWWWW!! Great pics! Love the Hyenas and the Giraffe, especially. So dogs are allowed to visit the zoo there? Dogs are definitely not allowed in zoos here. Even the pets of employees. Although service dogs are allowed by law….many of them still scare the hoofed stock pretty badly.

There are two zoos in the Netherlands that allow dogs. The other ones don't.
    I have to say… non of the zoo animals were afraid of Mirtillo. They all came up to him to have a sniff.

• How cool that the dogs can go into the zoos. I love the pic with camels!

• What super pictures.. and what fun….. No Zoo's here would let in dogs.. (unless service dogs)....

• Oh yeah….the hyenas definitely looked at Mirtillo as if he was on the menu to be a snack! In fact...change that picture to a cartoon drawing and it would look like it belonged in a Walt Disney movie...like the Lion King! You can almost imagine a dialogue. Good versus Evil! And...I think one of my dogs would be trying to shove its nose up the giraffe's nostril!

Enjoyed the pictures!

Pat

• @BasenjiDiva:

Oh yeah….the hyenas definitely looked at Mirtillo as if he was on the menu to be a snack! In fact...change that picture to a cartoon drawing and it would look like it belonged in a Walt Disney movie...like the Lion King! You can almost imagine a dialogue. Good versus Evil! And...I think one of my dogs would be trying to shove its nose up the giraffe's nostril!

Enjoyed the pictures!

Pat

I was thinking the same thing 🙂

• The hyenas think Mirtillo looks like a very tasty snack!
    Thank you for sharing, those are really amazing photos, all the animals, including Mirtillo, seem to be very happy and relaxed and enjoying new smells.

I would love to visit your zoo.
    Anne in Tampa

• Brilliant pictures:D

I love the one with the camel:D

You can't take them to the zoo in the UK either:(

• Wonderful photos, those are also so great, I can't remember if any here in Germany allow any. My favs are the hyenas and the camels (OMG I love camels)

• @WBL:

Wonderful photos, those are also so great, I can't remember if any here in Germany allow any. My favs are the hyenas and the camels (OMG I love camels)

http://www.tierpark-nordhorn.de/ This is one in Germany that allows dogs. Maybe it's nearby..?

• Really.. if you can't go to the zoo with your dogs.. you're really missing something! I invite you all to come to the Netherlands 😃

This photo was taken a year ago in an other zoo. They have an amazing bassin for the polarbears. When they spotted Britt, they swam up to the glass to have a look.

• Amazing pic´s my favourite is the one with the hyenas god I didn´t realize they were that big until you had Mirtillo infront of the them.Yep I definetly thought about the Lion King when I saw this pic.

• Wow what great pictures. I especially liked the one with the camels.

Not only do our zoos not allow pets, even we couldn't get as close to some of the animals as you can.

• He´s so brave your little boy!! Maybe he can learn Moja how to become a fighter.Who is his breeder?

• Wow, I heard things in Europe were different and you could take your pets with you all over, but I never thought the Zoo, that is great I wish the states were as pet friendly as the europeans seem to be

• @Beckis:

He´s so brave your little boy!! Maybe he can learn Moja how to become a fighter.Who is his breeder?

He really is brave.. maybe a bit too brave 😉

He comes from Asa Holmberg, Elegant Elephant.

• @basenji_fan:

Wow, I heard things in Europe were different and you could take your pets with you all over, but I never thought the Zoo, that is great I wish the states were as pet friendly as the europeans seem to be

Yeah.. seem to be.. It isn't all that great!

But going to the zoo with your doggy is 😃

Suggested Topics