• Me too…poor Nala just groans and tries to get away when I start "searching" LOL!
    Well, Vanessa...I think you've got your first entry for Chance's blog, "...and then after the dreaded snip-snip, she actually posted a close up of it for all the world to see! A close up!!! I'm ruined."

• @nala121498:

Me too…poor Nala just groans and tries to get away when I start "searching" LOL!
    Well, Vanessa...I think you've got your first entry for Chance's blog, "...and then after the dreaded snip-snip, she actually posted a close up of it for all the world to see! A close up!!! I'm ruined."

"OR" now I can have safe sex!!!!!

• LOL!!!!! Tee hee hee.

• @tanza:

"OR" now I can have safe sex!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!! 😃
    But not until its fully healed :p

• @Vanessa:

Hahahahahaha!!! 😃
    But not until its fully healed :p

dont' tell Chance that… :p

• @tanza:

dont' tell Chance that… :p

Hahaha!
    Kiya won't even let him get close. She is the one who wears the pants. LOL

• @Vanessa:

Hahaha!
    Kiya won't even let him get close. She is the one who wears the pants. LOL

At least till the first time she comes in season… then you are in for a real shock!!!! These girls turn into "sluts"... totally!!!!!

• Not always. Rally has always remained firm in her belief that Nicky would never be the father of her puppies, EVER! She also would prefer that he not sire any of her grandchildren either, even if he is neutered.

• @lvoss:

Not always. Rally has always remained firm in her belief that Nicky would never be the father of her puppies, EVER! She also would prefer that he not sire any of her grandchildren either, even if he is neutered.

Yeah….a couple of mine would NEVER fall into the "slut" category. More like the "nun" category 😉

• Here is a question regarding a bitch in season.
    At what age do bitches go into season generally. Is it after they are a year old or is it sooner.
    Also, should I be training her to wear panties right now. God forbid…with her in season...our house will NOT look like it is too!
    People have told me to just put blankets all over the place...I don't like that idea too much.

• @Vanessa:

Here is a question regarding a bitch in season.
    At what age do bitches go into season generally. Is it after they are a year old or is it sooner.
    Also, should I be training her to wear panties right now. God forbid…with her in season...our house will NOT look like it is too!
    People have told me to just put blankets all over the place...I don't like that idea too much.

When Ruby was in season, it really was no big deal as far as any sort of mess. I was kind of surprised. She kept herself so clean the only places I ever saw blood were on her beds (removable covers), her crate blanket, and my comforter duvet (again removable) from while she was sleeping. There were a few spots on the wood floors, but otherwise, it really wasn't too bad. There was no way in heck Ruby would have ever stood for wearing any sort of pants so I didn't even try it.

• Sugar tends to eat her pants. So she gets them on when supervised only-the rest of the time (since she has a crate issue for the most part) everything is covered in cheap sheets that I buy at walmart that actually look like covers!

• They can come in from 5 to 6 months of age… but usually they follow the usual time for bitches and that is typically Sept/Oct time frame. Good luck on the pants... mine would never wear them and there was only a week or so that they didn't keep themselves super clean.. and I had 4 in season at one time... I would just cover the furniture and then shampoo the carpets after it was over...

• Hopefully she will keep herself preatty clean. I've tossed the idea of trying out panties but I figure she will destroy them. She is one stubborn tri who makes it a point to put up a good fight. (argh)

• My girls keep themselves pretty clean. The first heat is usually the messiest, and even then, it isn't too bad. The place I notice it the most is if they sleep in the bed, then I recommend you get a set of DARK sheets and duvet cover 😉

I don't care fore the britches, because every female I have used them on got a vaginits infection because they couldn't keep herself clean.

Suggested Topics