Pictures of your Basenjis in the Beds

• neat photos…keep them coming!

• Leo can't believe somebody lifted the covers just to take a picture

Nexa and Leo waking up

• Sally Jo sleeps anywhere there is sun right now! Including the stairs!

• Oh, my 2 b's crave the sun. We live in a house with a lot of trees around it, and in the PNW, the sun is not out that much anyway.
    When we go down to the Oregon coast, the b's become sun slugs…
    the sun moves, they do...
    Its funny to see the progression.

• Sharron, I bet its cute to watch them move around to get the sun on them. Off subject but I thought I'd share here. Doesn't Sally look good? Here is a picture of her when we got her in Oct.. She is really coming along! (in the first pic. she is so thin and her hair was flaky and shedding, and now she is a perfect weight and skin and hair are great!) I know its black and white but you can see the difference. And yes she is sitting for a piece of dads cookie. We are such suckers!

• Oh, what a difference.
    Wow.
    Good food and good love will do that.
    Hugs for your family for doing such a wonderful job with this little dog.

• These are my two in their night-time beds. As you can see, they each have their own beds, and they are both IN their own bed when I go to bed at night. Sometime in the wee morning hours, Keoki gets lonely.

Jazz doesn't always appreciate it, and sometimes I hear her complaining about it. She doesn't do much to stop him, though.

• That is very cute, JM! A far cry from when he was a pup though, yes? She'll appreciate it more and more as the years go by, I'm sure!

• Nice to snuggle with something warm…b's are just heat seeking dogs!

• Alright, we have Medjai on the bed daydreaming, and under the bed having fun.

attachment_p_39920_0_daydream.jpg
    attachment_p_39920_1_gnaw.jpg

• Fiji in her bed

• And Fiji where she really likes to sleep (think I can get these on the message - - I'm still a bit photo posting challenged)

• what great photos of all the basenjis in their nests!:D

• Here's EL D on a typical morning (sorry I can't get photos directly inserted) …

• Keoki, trying to fit in an old cat bed….. he and Jazzy both love this thing; why, I do not know.

• Mya also has many beds, we don't anymore, but she certainly does! Notice how the tabby looks so THRILLED that she took his spot too? Two of these were taken when she was about 8 wks. old (she's 4 months old today).

• @MomOfMya:

Mya also has many beds, we don't anymore, but she certainly does! Notice how the tabby looks so THRILLED that she took his spot too? Two of these were taken when she was about 8 wks. old (she's 4 months old today).

Love the last pic 😃

• The infamous Twins, aka FireBall and BB, our half-Africans:

Cute Kenny, our Avongara boy:

• And we can't forget our domestics….
    though they don't tend to just stay still for pictures!!!

Our red princess, Baby:

Our black princess, Amy:

Our special boy, Tankerooooooo:

• rocky finally lets her lay with him.. 😃 only took 3+ months.. lol

Suggested Topics