• We woke up to this this morning:eek:

• Nice pictures. It snowed here again last night. Winter refuses to leave in Chicago.

What is Sun???

• 80s and breezy here in Florida!!:D

• yeah i know what you mean it just won't leave Minnesota! GRRRRR SNOW!

• Nice pictures! Belle looks beautiful. Is she still doing well?

We expect snow this weekend… :S

• Snow ughh after a snowless winter and spring coming nicely along then same happened here snow and lot´s of it 😞

• Oh I miss the snow. We didn't get any this year.

• @Janneke:

Nice pictures! Belle looks beautiful. Is she still doing well?

We expect snow this weekend… :S

The snow had gone by the following day so it didn't stay for long thank goodness.

Yes Belle is doing very well.

She is now fully housetrained (I love Basenjis for that) but still wakes up at 5 am to go out:rolleyes:

My mum is flying over from the UK in 2 1/2 weeks so I will see what she thinks of her, though she likes her from the pics that I have sent to her so heres hoping:)

How is Mirtillo doing?

• That second picture makes the adult look like he's half the size of a deer or something. They are soo cute.

May I ask where you got the nice wide collar.

• Chicago is supposed to get hit tomorrow with 5-6 inches!!

Welcome to spring!

• @etzbseder:

That second picture makes the adult look like he's half the size of a deer or something. They are soo cute.

May I ask where you got the nice wide collar.

I bought it at Crufts a couple of years ago. It is made by a company called Ferplast don't know if you can by them in the shops in the US, if not you might be able to buy online if you google the make.

• @basi:

The snow had gone by the following day so it didn't stay for long thank goodness.

Yes Bele is doing very well.

She is now fully housetrained (I love Basenjis for that) but still wakes up at 5 am to go out:rolleyes:

My mum is flying over from the UK in 2 1/2 weeks so I will see what she thinks of her, though she likes her from the pics that I have sent to her so heres hoping:)

How is Mirtillo doing?

Hope your mother likes her in real life as well! Nice that she is fully housetrained now!

Mirtillo is also doing well. He only peed in the house once, which is great. I have to get out of bed around 5.30 am every morning. Mirtillo is still sleeping then.. but just in case..

Suggested Topics