• Just wonderful pictures. And those shirts….OMG are they cute!!

• Our little Jungle Baby friends are in Philly waiting for a 6.45 flight to Germany and finally on to Helsinki.:(

They where with us for only a short time(40 days)but worked their way right into our hearts. We enjoyed every moment we had them, and so did our Basenji's.:) I thank those responsible for intrusting us to keep these wonderful babies for Mia, it is an experience we will always remember and look back on fondly. I was lucky and did most of the baby sitting…....trust me it was a joy. My wife on the other hand had the job of driving to NYC(with some help;) JYS) to pick them up, arranging all the shipping, vet care and driving them again to Philly......kudo's to her.
    I now know how difficult it must be for our breeder friends to give up a puppy you've seen born and have to give them up at eight or ten weeks.

I am thankful to have experienced these Africans....but it is so difficult to see them go.
    I know they go to good people that will love and care for them and provide a great home for them.
    God's speed Angali and Asuma.:)

• @Basenji_Boy:

Our little Jungle Baby friends are in Philly waiting for a 6.45 flight to Germany and finally on to Helsinki.:(

They where with us for only a short time(40 days)but worked their way right into our hearts. We enjoyed every moment we had them, and so did our Basenji's.:) I thank those responsible for intrusting us to keep these wonderful babies for Mia, it is an experience we will always remember and look back on fondly. I was lucky and did most of the baby sitting…....trust me it was a joy. My wife on the other hand had the job of driving to NYC(with some help;) JYS) to pick them up, arranging all the shipping, vet care and driving them again to Philly......kudo's to her.
    I now know how difficult it must be for our breeder friends to give up a puppy you've seen born and have to give them up at eight or ten weeks.

I am thankful to have experienced these Africans....but it is so difficult to see them go.
    I know they go to good people that will love and care for them and provide a great home for them.
    God speed Angali and Asuma.:)

Aww - now I'm sad too. What a delightful experience you guys have had. Angali and Asuma have learned so much in your care and pack. They are enriched ever so more staying at Basenji Park. My thoughts and prayers for the two little ones as they await their forever homes.

I second your God speed for Angali and Asuma for a safe trip home.

• Great Job "B-Boy"!!!! and yes while it is sad when they go, trust me that after taking care of them from birth to 10/12 wks, you are ready to have them start their new life with their new people!!! And even more exciting to know that you have a new, bigger extended family

• Oh, but what a great experience you guys had with them, Gary! 🙂

And thanks for sharing Angali and Asuma with us!

Now we'll all be checking Mia's website (then click on "Bilder" for more pics) to see them in their new island (after the quarantine period) and see them with the rest of their basenji family 😃

• Here's to a safe trip for the two little monsters, what sweet little pups they are.

• Hi guys,
    A little hello from Gali and Asuma from Finland where they are staying with Helena Myyrylainen, Furahan basenjis, where they are reciding with Nelson, Avongara MSuku of Brushy Run, and Ali, Bulldobas Celebre Campeon. As you can figure out Nelson is a full New African so Asuma will feel fine. They were so happy to see me and yodeled and had fun.
    We can't thank Gail and Gary at BasenjiPark enough for helping out with these two African diamonds. We are so, so grateful! Thanks from the deepest of our hearts.
    I also want to thank Helena for helping me with Gali's last leg on her journey to Sweden.
    Yoodels Mia
    attachment_p_38914_0_gali_sumakommer.jpg
    attachment_p_38914_1_gali_asuma_finland.jpg
    attachment_p_38914_2_gali_allafinland.jpg

• Hi Mia…. glad the little ones made the trip in good order. I am sure that Gail and Gary are missing them....

• Welcome to Europe little ones. Thank you for the update I'm glad that they arrived safe and sound.

Now is Gali staying in Finland and Asuma if moving on to Sweden?

• @WBL:

Welcome to Europe little ones. Thank you for the update I'm glad that they arrived safe and sound.

Now is Gali staying in Finland and Asuma if moving on to Sweden?

Gali comes to Sweden and Asuma stays in Finland!

• Okay I had them switched, sorry. Please keep them pictures coming, they are such sweet little pups

• Thanks for the update Mia. You know we all feel very close to Gali & Asuma since we've been "watching" them since they arrived. It's very heartwarming to know that they have arrived safely to their new home 🙂 I know all of you will give these two amazing little Africans great forever homes!

Please keep us updated 😃

We'll miss you Angali & Asuma 😞

• @yularamia:

We can't thank Gail and Gary at BasenjiPark enough for helping out with these two African diamonds. We are so, so grateful! Thanks from the deepest of our hearts.

It was a pleasure to have them as part of our Family even for a short time.:)

Our Basenji's seemed a little off for a couple of days after they left( I think Gail and I where too:( ). Willy and Jasper kept looking in the crate that we kept Angali and Asuma in and I'm sure wondered where they went.:(

They where a lot of fun…......we won't forget them.

• The new pics look like they are trying to be wise and brave. What a huge transition they have just made. I imagine they are unsettled yet. I can't wait to see those big curious, innocent eyes soon. I hope they adjust quickly.

• These are some well traveled Basenji's!

Gary, I was thinking of your family last week and was hoping that you guys were not to sad. Those two would be impossible to have said good bye too. Mia, you are lucky to have such cuties coming your way!

• @ChaseandZahrasmom:

These are some well traveled Basenji's!

Gary, I was thinking of your family last week and was hoping that you guys were not to sad. Those two would be impossible to have said good bye too. Mia, you are lucky to have such cuties coming your way!

Awwwww thanks C&Z, things where a little blue the first day or so.:(
    However, I kept thinking about Mia and what she went through to bring them out of Africa and how happy she must be to get them back…..;)

I wonder just how many miles those two have traveled since Mia found them.:eek:

• I wonder just how many miles those two have traveled since Mia found them.

So do Angali & Asuma get frequent flyer miles? Maybe they can get a free flight back to PA to visit 😃

• @jys1011:

So do Angali & Asuma get frequent flyer miles? Maybe they can get a free flight back to PA to visit 😃

It has to be a pile of miles…....they should come back and visit us.:D

• Hi,
    Gali, Avongara Angali, is finally home. You can view her last two weeks in Finland where she stayed for the first time on our island together with my mob! http://www.yulara.se or
    http://www.yulara.se/gali_aland.htm
    Yoodels Mia

• Thanks for the pictures Mia… they look wonderful!

Suggested Topics