• @renaultf1:

Personally, I'm going the retired show dog adoption mode again because it worked out so great the first time. I'm adding a male to the house in one month's time. He is a month different in age than Ruby and crazy high energy like her so he is a good match for her…in fact they've played quite a bit together already at the breeder.

Good luck to you, I'm sure you'll enjoy having two…......I know you can't wait.;)

Every situation is different and we all have to find what works for each one of us. We can read the suggestions and it may help, but it is a personal decision.

• Yes, the folks are just trying to give options for basenji ownership.
    All the suggestions are so much better than buying a pup from the internet not that your saying you were going to do that!..
    It that so many folks DO!.
    I think the more the learn, the better off you are.
    Do keep up posted.

• I think I might have to start my hunt from scratch. There is a good possibility I will move to Jamaica in the future so I called the customs office yesterday about dog policies. Since there hasn't been rabies on the island in 200 years they are REALLY strict. they only let dogs in from the UK and Ireland. Im soo mad :mad: . . . but I'm glad I found out now. Sooooo does anyone know any UK sources / breeders? ::SIGH:: I want to be an owner so bad

Suggested Topics