• LOL, those are all very cute, the middle one is hilarious, looks like someone got in a snowball fight LOL

• GenJMar- Is winter in USA???? We have spring

• I love basenjis in the snow!

• We only got about 10" in Dayton. Very pretty, roads suck, dogs having great time chasing around.

Becky
    attachment_p_37784_0_dscn03650001.jpg

• You did get a lot of snow! That second pic is funny! At least they're having fun.

• AlaNowak, your dogs are beautiful! The calander says we have 2 more weeks till spring, but old man winter wanted to make sure we knew he was still here. The offical total was 20 inches of snow.:( Here are some more pics ! There is one that is just the snow piled on top of the railing on my deck.

attachment_p_37816_0_cody-front-door.jpg
    attachment_p_37816_1_cody-on-deck.jpg
    attachment_p_37816_2_dogs-front-yard.jpg

• More Pics! Becky were your dogs somewhat confused about how deep the snow was? Mine were. Great pics of your dogs!

attachment_p_37818_0_dogs-walk-in-snow.jpg
    attachment_p_37818_1_snow-on-rail.jpg
    attachment_p_37818_2_snow-walk.jpg

• Aurora decided that she prefered to watch the snow fall from the comfort of her doggie bed in the bay window.:)

attachment_p_37819_0_im-happy-right-here.jpg

• GenJMar- your girl looks just like my Meeka, I would post a picture but she's camera shy and wont let me get a good one of her!

I'm near Akron, OH and got lots of snow too.. but I was running around with my B's so no pics to share.. Everyones pics are very cute!

• ohio.. what can i say about ohio..
    my boyfriend and i drove there from NJ (18 hours round trip) to pick something up on friday night.. and the snow made the trip 30 hours instead.. we got home at 4 am on sunday morning..

it is a gorgeous place though.. we drove right by columbus too!! i wish i had mia with us.. she would have disappeared in that snow! lol

great pics!!

Suggested Topics