• So we decided to take Dallas to the dog park today for a fun afternoon of running. The few times we've taken him before there were never any other dogs so we would just throw the ball & run around with him. Today however, there were tons of other little doggy friends, including another basenji named Curly, whom Dallas got along with splendidly! ๐Ÿ™‚ Check out the pictures!

Dallas meeting Curly [the basenji] & a 13 week old German Shepard puppy named Bella

Starting to play together. These two were like the three musketeers all afternoon!

Running basenjis! I loved watching them run together! Bella couldn't keep up with them :p

Catching his breath for a second underneath Daddy's legs.

But then he & Curly were at it again investigating a new dog who entered the park.

I had a great day today & LOVED seeing him interact not only perfectly with all the other dogs but with another basenji as well. Plus, I think my boyfriend seeing him play with Curly helped my case to get another one in January ๐Ÿ˜‰
    attachment_t_3358_0_cimg2306.jpg
    attachment_t_3358_1_cimg2307.jpg
    attachment_t_3358_2_cimg2310.jpg
    attachment_t_3358_3_cimg2312.jpg
    attachment_t_3358_4_cimg2316.jpg

• Great to see them running and playing together! Very nice pictures!

I think Dallas will sleep all night ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Wonderful pictures I'm glad they had a good time

• Fiji just had her first dog park adventure today. She was great - enjoyed running and playing with all the other dogs.

Balboa Park has a huge fully-fenced enclosure with a double gated entrance. It was nice to be able to let her off lead and know the area was secure. I was surprised how good she was about running for a while but always coming back to sit by us and touch base for a few minutes between adventures.

The only dog all afternoon that was a trouble-maker was a little Chi mix, growling and snapping at big, baffled labradoodles and bulldogs. Other than that, my husband said it looked like a dog train with a whole line of pups happily moving along nose to bum to nose to bum.

• So Cuteโ€ฆI Can't wait for Zaire to be old enough for us to go out to the dogparks....Charlie is starting to get miffed that he is missing his twice a week visit to the park. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for the great pics.

Suggested Topics