• well, dan's working 1o hour nights this week.. and im stuck at home alone with the dogs (dan kicked out our room mates girlfriend..loooong story.. so our room mate is out until 1 every night lol) sooo with all the cleaning i could possibly do.. done.. i take everything out on the dogs.

take a look 😃

checking out the snow. okay i lied this was a week or so ago.. lol

the past two nights hes decided to sleep in mias cage instead of his own when she's awake.. lol 😕 weirdo.

the "I wuff you" pictures.. lol she was sooo sleepy

Rocky being all handsome and stuff :rolleyes: lol

rocky in the shadows.. sooo mysteriousss;)

Rock being submissive!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mia laying with daddy 🙂 he was home for a few of the shots 😃

• Awe those pictures are very cute and sweet, love them all thank you for sharing

• you're very welcome 😃

• Really cute pictures. In the last one, Mia looks like she is saying…"Go away! He's mine...all mine!"

Pat

• hahahaha you have no idea. i think shes in love with him. when she lays in bed with us.. shes always between us, and curled up on his arm.. tonight for example.. before he left for work he wanted to lay down for a bit and watch tv.. so we did and instead of being able to lay next to my boyfriend.. Mia decided she was gonna be a boyfriend hog! 😃

• Wow has she grown!! She's so precious 🙂

• she was 3lbs 8 ounces when we took her to the vet the first time (the day after we got her) we took her back for her 2nd round of shots on the 19th i beleive of feb. and she was 7 lbs 15.5 ounces.. so just a half ounce shy of 8 lbs! shes a little tank. lol 😃

• How adorable! Those are great pics!

Suggested Topics