• 8 months - is it possible she's starting to come into season and the hormone fairy came and stole some brain cells? Otherwise, is it raining or snowing outside?

• well she just got spayed 3 weeks ago, so I thought it could have been that. It was a bit cold outside, but we live in Florida, so really not that cold. I guess it was just a fluke, or maybe a little growth spurt, becasue she's been eating a littl emore and also drinking a bit more. I'm glad the results came back negative, but I'll still keep my eye on her. So far so good, no more accidents, although we have a new B coming in 2 weeks, so maybe she'll pee on the floor and blame it on the new pup lol.

• Hmm, didn't realize that she was just spayed, could be end result of surgery and healing… and in that case just a fluke...

But keep and eye on it.. as sometimes when they are spay/neutered if the surgery is not done perfectly they have problems with peeing... and they are not able to control it on their own... for myself I have never had that problem with any of mine after spay/neutered, but I know of people that have.

Suggested Topics