• Where can i find –-in The Netherlands---, a good breeder for a Basenji??

How long do you have to wait for u pup or an older dog??
    ( I'd like to have a pup or an older dog, ).

• I don't know about the Netherlands but I can put you in touch with people in Germany. Most of the litters are all born about November/December/January time as Basenjis have winter seasons. I am picking my new pup up in 6 1/2 weeks time and I put my name down for this puppy just over a year ago but sometimes you might have to wait longer.

• @basi:

I don't know about the Netherlands but I can put you in touch with people in Germany. Most of the litters are all born about November/December/January time as Basenjis have winter seasons. I am picking my new pup up in 6 1/2 weeks time and I put my name down for this puppy just over a year ago but sometimes you might have to wait longer.

I'm not looking for u pup right know, but over a few years. 🙂

• Thats ok at least you have plenty time to find a good breeder and do some research on the breed.

• I don't know if you have already been on this site or not but it might help with you finding a breeder in the Netherlands.
    www.basenji-club.nl

• Welcome to the forum, can can find lots of great info here also to help you prepare for getting a basenji. I was a member for just about a yr before I got my boy

• Hoi Basje,

Ik kan je deze fokker aanraden in NL: Van Oxymoron. Zij is een van de weinigen die haar honden test op verschillende binnen het ras voorkomende ziektes.

haar website: http://www.freewebs.com/oxymoronbasenjis/

Suggested Topics