BI BAHATIKA Loango & his family:)

• Greetings from Bydgoszcz Poland

• Ala! You have the beautiful dog and you are presenting it professionally at exhibitions

• Well, I jus tHAD to see your BiBi's pedigree….
    as he is a gorgeous black boy.....
    I was NOT surprised in the least he is sired by a ROCKET MAN son.

His sire "Nelson" Mandela Free Out of Africa is a littermate to my "Houdini" Marvelous Merlin Out of Africa.

You can see more Rocket Man boys on our website and on Rocket's page.
    You have a very lovely boy!

• Lovely pictures, welcome to the forum.

• inkas- our dogs are family:D
    I see more and more Poles here:P
    Greetings for all:)

basi- from which part of Germany are You?- my family come from Germany and I have many family members near Berlin:)

khanis- Rocket is really beautiful male:) I love him. I looked for his website and more photos and I dont know why but I didnt find it… But know You give me address to his homepage:) Im happy:) SO do You like Rockets grandson???

Basenji_boy - thank You:D

New pictures:D
    Today`s training:)

And in warm home:)

The END:)

• And here are videos:)

We are training:) Sit-down, jump and… almost lie:P
    http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/bibahatika/?action=view¤t=z088.flv

And Max: sit-down, lie, jump, give me a kiss:D
    http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/bibahatika/?action=view¤t=z089.flv

• What great photos and videos!! Thanks for sharing!

• Lovely photos and videos. They both are very cute

• I live in Bergen-Hohne (british army).

• He is a lovely boy. Have you had his DNA for Fanconi done yet?

• Bibi is 2,5 years old and here isnt easy do this test. And its very expensive… But by WBS in Sweden will be such possibility and then for sure Bibi will be researched;) Next year he will have eyes and hips tests. Probably he will be breeding next year and I`m so happy:D So then he must to have tests.

• When he was on "holidays" in "Loango" kennel 2 years ago His breeder said they didn`t see (so far) so lovely, funny and so kind basenji:D

• @AlaNowak:

Bibi is 2,5 years old and here isnt easy do this test. And its very expensive… But by WBS in Sweden will be such possibility and then for sure Bibi will be researched;) Next year he will have eyes and hips tests. Probably he will be breeding next year and I`m so happy:D So then he must to have tests.

That's great…. good luck to you with him... he is lovely

• It may be getting easier for people in Europe to test. They have been working with the FTA-Elute cards and I think getting some good results so by the time the lab is running tests again, there may be other options for Europeans.

• @lvoss:

It may be getting easier for people in Europe to test. They have been working with the FTA-Elute cards and I think getting some good results so by the time the lab is running tests again, there may be other options for Europeans.

Great point Lisa….

• @lvoss:

It may be getting easier for people in Europe to test. They have been working with the FTA-Elute cards and I think getting some good results so by the time the lab is running tests again, there may be other options for Europeans.

Biggest thing is finding a vet that will do it and then ship it out. Then it is also VERY expensive because the sample has to be shipped via Fed-Ex/UPS, (from Germany, just a single page letter cost me via UPS $70). There is also more going into it for blood samples and customs. I believe from Poland it will be even more expensive.

• That is why they have been working with the FTA-elute cards. They could sent via regular mail and do require blood so none of the paperwork.

The down side for research is that they do not provide enough sample for future research.

• @lvoss:

That is why they have been working with the FTA-elute cards. They could sent via regular mail and do require blood so none of the paperwork.

The down side for research is that they do not provide enough sample for future research.

Thank you, I understand now. I actually just looked up the FTA-elute cards for some reason I missed that part in the first one you posted :o

• Here is Rocket Man's individual page:
    http://khanisbasenjis.com/Rocket.html

"Houdini" is Nelson's littermate, at 7 years of age:
    http://khanisbasenjis.com/HoudiniPt2.jpg

You have a very nice boy. I will look forward to seeing great passing scores on all of his health-testing nd what he is able to produce in the future!

best of luck with him!

Suggested Topics