• There is no more wine in the world. me and goober drank it ALL!
    Good Boy. hic.

• Oh Man! Then you guys will have to come over to my house. There's about two hundred pluss bottles in the basement - including a case from pearmund!!

• I guess we will do.

• We're Redmund's breeders. Redmund was the pup who would rather stay with people than play with his littermates. He would be interested in the other pups playing but would rather stay in our lap than participate. When talking to the Pearmunds about buying a Basenji we suggested Redmund (nee Kugawa's Watcher of Woods) because he was so attached to people.

Having lived in Northern CA most of our adult lives we have done a lot of recreational wine tasting and admired winery dogs when doing so. To have a winery dog of our own (so to speak) is very exciting. We don't think that Redmund is a show dog for a variety of reasons, mostly his bite, but he is a sweet tempered dog.

If any of you are planning on visiting Pearmund Winery let us know and we will try to meet you there. It's only about 1/2 hr from the house.

Sid & Sue Sher

• Redmund is a beautiful dog (but then aren't all basenjis? :))!

• Personally I have never seen an ugly Basenji, and I am sure you ALL will agree with me, hehe!!!!!

• No, I have never seen an ugly Basenji either.

Suggested Topics