• This is the best dog photo I've taken to date. I used a Pentax K1000 35mm with 400 ISO film.

She so rarely sits still long enough for a portrait.

• Basenji's are such….breathtaking creatures, arent they?

• That is a beautiful picture. I love her outfit, too.

• Very Pretty!!

• Very pretty! Love the 867-5309 🙂

• @BillyK:

This is the best dog photo I've taken to date. I used a Pentax K1000 35mm with 400 ISO film.

She so rarely sits still long enough for a portrait.

Beautiful picture! Is the light source from a window? I like the dramatic black background. Wonderful pose!

• Beautiful picture…
    The 867-5309 cracked me up...LOL, boy does that take me back :D!

BTW BillyK...your post about how to ride a bike with your B, gave me the method I use with my B on my road bike...works like a charm!!!! And I can even control her when there are other dogs running at her on the road! I love it, she loves it...so thanks for posting that a long time ago 😃 😃 😃 !!!!!!

• The light is mid-morning light from a south window into an otherwise lowly lit room and it just made the indoor background noise disappear into darkness. She is wearing a nice wool sweater my wife made for her, and a purple collar. Jenny has several nice sweaters made by Bridget or myself. She also chewed up even more before we got got the fit snug enough and became habitual about taking it off before crate time.
    renaultf1, I couldn't be more vaklempt to here that you found my advice useful and easy! It truly saved us during Jenny's early time with us. The 867-5309 is part of her name because we already named our first dog "Black Betty Bam-a-lam" (which is from a early 70's song by the one hit wonder Ramjam) and liked the song title 'theme'. 🙂

Suggested Topics