• On 11/19/2007, my beloved "Benny" lost his battle with Fanconi Syndrome. He had done so very well for nearly two years and this last month just went on a downhill slide.
    "Benny" was a well-decorated basenji…. with four Specialty BIS wins... two BIF wins.... and national specialty AOM.... as well as making it on the Stud Dog Honor Roll from one litter of puppies.
    He was my true 'everything' dog and was one of the best ambassadors to the basenji breed. His loss has left a huge hole in our family, as well as to those that knew him even a tiny bit.
    "Benny" was also known as:
    MBISS SBOS BIF SBIF Am DC Can CH Khani's Benny N The Jets JC SC MC FCh AOM SDHR.

On 11/26/2007, we learned that our handsome black boy, "Groovy" was found dead after a cougar atack.
    Groovy was a great family dog, shown and handled by many different friends... his first win was a 5-point major (his 2nd show) at the EBC specialty...and his last major win was a 4-point major at the WVBC Winter 2004 specialty.
    Groovy got along with everyone.. intact males and females alike... it was a very sad day to learn about his loss. He will be dearly missed by all.
    "Groovy" aka CH Khani's Into The Groove JC SC

http://www.khanisbasenjis.com/Obits.htm

Benny and groovy will be keeping De La company, raiding the counter and killing annoying little squirrels that spend their days antagonizing them!

• Sorry for your loss Kathy… I know how much Benny meant to you...... and sorry to hear about Groovy

Hugs...

• I'm so, so sorry for your loss….many, many hugs to you.

-Lorraine - also owned by a Fanconi B

• Oh, its awful to lose our beloved dogs.
    Sorry for your loss.

• Awh Kathy…I know Benny ment the world to you. I adored him as well. He was so sweet and gentile. He hung in there for such a long time. He will be missed.
    I am so sorry to hear about Groovy. That is awful.

Hugs

• I am so sorry for your losses. ((Hugs)) to you and your family…

• How terribly sad. I am very sorry to hear of your losses. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

• Sorry to hear about your loss. I know exactly how you fee. 😞

• I wish I could give you a big hug. Losing such wonderful companions is tough.

• I'm so sorry for your losses..((hugs))

Suggested Topics