• Happy birthday to the Kinetic-Tanza kids… 1 year today!!!!! and to the Kinetic Rally/Rocket Socks kids, 2 yrs old today....

• Happy Birthday, pups!

• She-Ra turns 1 year old next week!

• Thanks, I was just about to post about their birthdays. Rally made it very easy for us to remember all of her kids birthdays by having both litters exactly two year apart on Pearl Harbor Day.

Her Magic litter turning 3 today, was born Dec 7, 2004, she made sure they all had the same birthday having Rio the last born in the litter at 11:59pm that night.
    Ramses - Kinetic's Pharoah's Magician
    Cole - DC Kinetic's Enchanted Knight SC, FCh
    Heart - Kinetic Heart of Lucky Magic JC
    Rio - FC Kinetic Sourcery SC

Her Soul litter turning 1 today, was born via C-section at UC Davis and worrying us all to death on Dec 7, 2006

Zeke - Kinetic-Tanza Soul Delight
    Ringo - Kinetic-Tanza Black-Eyed Soul
    Sophie - Kinetic-Tanza Soul Music

Rio and Sophie will be celebrating their birthday with a meat loaf birthday cake to share with their mom and great uncle.

• @lvoss:

Thanks, I was just about to post about their birthdays. Rally made it very easy for us to remember all of her kids birthdays by having both litters exactly two year apart on Pearl Harbor Day.

Her Magic litter turning 3 today, was born Dec 7, 2004, she made sure they all had the same birthday having Rio the last born in the litter at 11:59pm that night.
    Ramses - Kinetic's Pharoah's Magician
    Cole - DC Kinetic's Enchanted Knight SC, FCh
    Heart - Kinetic Heart of Lucky Magic JC
    Rio - FC Kinetic Sourcery SC

Her Soul litter turning 1 today, was born via C-section at UC Davis and worrying us all to death on Dec 7, 2006

Zeke - Kinetic-Tanza Soul Delight
    Ringo - Kinetic-Tanza Black-Eyed Soul
    Sophie - Kinetic-Tanza Soul Music

Rio and Sophie will be celebrating their birthday with a meat loaf birthday cake to share with their mom and great uncle.

Opps, sorry… forgot there was a year inbetween... 😕

• No problem, I forget too if I don't think about the fact that they were both born in even years.

• Happy Birthday Kinetic babies!

• Happy Birthdays!!!!!!!

Suggested Topics