Tell me…What's Your Opinion of "Hybrid Vigor"?

• @dmcarty:

Naw with good marketing I think the american public will buy anything! Sad comentary isn't it.

Hey, people would buy it just because of the "cool" name!!! :rolleyes:

• Oh well - you can foold some of the people some of the time….....

How's the weather out there Ms Pat? We are a warm cloudy 27 - a heat wave in MN!

• @dmcarty:

Oh well - you can foold some of the people some of the time….....

How's the weather out there Ms Pat? We are a warm cloudy 27 - a heat wave in MN!

It is 49 and raining… and this is the 7th straight day of rain.... believe me for California... this is "hell" for Basenjis...gggg...

• When it gets cold and snowy here - for about the first week my dogs go out and run right back in and look at me like they are saying "i'll go out later when it's warmenr."

Eventually the need to poop and the knowledge that mom will be pissed if it's in the house - wins out. Can wait for spring mud

• Speaking of "desinger" breeds… my dh (for the longest time!) was trying to convince me to breed our Papillion to a mini daschund. All I could picture was huge ears that may or may not flip up at a moments notice, a super long body, and long legs. It would look like something out of a Salvidor Dali picture!!! EEk!

Suggested Topics