Pictures of How Tiggy likes to sleep

• On Reggie, and there are many diferent ways to sleep on a boxer

One way

Or like this

Then this way is also comfortable

• These are so precious

• Very cute, it looks like he's defying gravity in the second set!

• That is so cute! What a good natured boxer you have. I have to show these to a good friend who has owned white boxers, in particular. She just rescued a boxer (not white), but she will really enjoy these! Thank you so much for sharing all of your pictures!

• I love those! Tiggy must have velcro or two-sided tape to be able stay on that chair with Reggie. And….although Tiggy changed position, Reggie never did.

Pat

• That is classic stuff to be sure:) . Great pics M, thanks for sharing.

Tiggy looks very settled and at home with his new Family!🆒

• @BasenjiDiva:

I love those! Tiggy must have velcro or two-sided tape to be able stay on that chair with Reggie. And….although Tiggy changed position, Reggie never did.

Pat

LOL, yep Reggie's theory in life is "This is where I'm sleeping and you can work around it"

@Basenji_Boy:

That is classic stuff to be sure:) . Great pics M, thanks for sharing.

Tiggy looks very settled and at home with his new Family!🆒

Tiggy is great and so much fun. I only have one issue, him and Reggie wait till it's time to go to bed to play, lmao, then we end up staying up another 45 minutes because they are running all around the bedroom, over the bed and wrestling or playing tug. It's not really an issue but there are times when you just want to sleep, lol, and they want to play.

• Do they wash each other??? just curious.

• Soooooo cute!

• @Basenji_Boy:

Do they wash each other??? just curious.

Tiggy washes Reggie. Reg doesn't care though because he is used to Pigmy (our cat) doing it to him. Tiggy for some reason pays special attention to the ears 😕 lol just like Pigmy does. Tig loved it when we were visiting our house in Oklahoma because we have the walk in shower and Reggie would get his front half wet from standing in there and then Tiggy got to dry him off, then Tig would come and attack my feet and calves making sure they were dry also.

It's funny I see that most basenji's don't like water (except Tiggy, Arti and a few others) but they adore drying people and other animals that have gotten wet.

• I think that a puppy is "ingrained" with bedtime and playtime…ggg... all of mine would start to play as soon as it was bed time... the B 500 or catch me if you can... were/are the favorites.... then of course they crash...

• Your basenji has his own special heating pad!
    Very cool photos.

• @sharronhurlbut:

Your basenji has his own special heating pad!
    Very cool photos.

Just what I was thinking….:D A living, breathing heating pad.... and no electric cords to worry about

• @sharronhurlbut:

Your basenji has his own special heating pad!
    Very cool photos.

@tanza:

Just what I was thinking….:D A living, breathing heating pad.... and no electric cords to worry about

Thats how I get treated at night, lol, the dogs personal heater and blanket adjuster

• @WBL:

Thats how I get treated at night, lol, the dogs personal heater and blanket adjuster

Ah yes… that is one great things we humans are good for...

Suggested Topics