Basenji photo dump (Saboo, various fosters, and dogs in my wedding!)

• I thought I'd share a handful of various photos from the last few years.

This is Saboo, Hippo, and one of the 7 Brittany Spaniel pups I fostered last winter.

This is Saboo and Tahini. We fostered Tahini earlier this year. She now lives in MI and is known as Scout.

Saboo and Adeline, a fox terrier mix foster.

Stalking something.

I love that this photo shows off her perfect little beauty mark.

My favorite picture from my recent wedding.

• Those are great pictures. How neat you had your dogs in your wedding!!! Cool! Thanks for sharing.

• Pretty cool! Why not have the kids at the wedding huh? Thanks for sharing.;)

• @Basenji_Boy:

Pretty cool! Why not have the kids at the wedding huh? Thanks for sharing.;)

And the black & white b's automatically come dressed for the occasion :D.

• @Basenji_Boy:

Pretty cool! Why not have the kids at the wedding huh? Thanks for sharing.;)

For us, the dogs are just a GIGANTIC part of who we are (& what I do!). I supervise a humane society, teach obedience classes, and am active in various breed rescues as well.

My basenji was my best friend all through high school and college (yep, she came with!). My husband fell for her long before he fell for me. 😃

• @ewarp:

My husband fell for her long before he fell for me. 😃

Good for you and keep up the great work. Your hubby isn't alone, captivating little creatures that they are, have a way of working their magic on ya!;)

• Absolutely wonderful photos, your B is stunning, I love the white in her face with the black "mask" around the eyes and ears, very cute, and the beauty mark is adorable

• Wonderful pictures!!! Your Saboo sure is a beauty!

• Good for you, keeping up with your love of the dogs!
    Lovely photo of you and hubby as well.
    we always seem to focus on the dogs laugh.

Suggested Topics