Departing with my girl some day??

• @RitaMom:

WBL and Kebasmom,

Looks like now the quarantine time is only 13-14 hours wherever we are flying from as long as we have the right documents. Thank you for the info. (Where have I been reading all these time??)

It’s nice to know that so many people are kind and supportive in this forum.

I’d like to develop more friendship here. Thank youall!

RitaMom

That is great news….

• I have flown with a dog of mine several years ago from England to USA. He was on as "extra" cargo. I had to pick him up at JFK and go through customes with the usual paperwork and check him in again at the ticket counter of my airline. I have also worked for a major airline and know that the pets are kept in a separate area and no hazardous items such as liquid oxygen are in the same hold as the animals. Most newer aircraft have that separate cargo holg heated as the air is very cold outside at cruising altitudes. I was extemely nervous and frank;ly scared about the flight but he did great. England has a six month quarantine but you allowed to visit your pet. I do agree with Pat…any way it is a tuff one for you...Good luck...

Suggested Topics