• For the past year we have had Chance and Alex and I have been talking about adding another B to our family. Yes the threads 2 B's are better than 1 are getting to me :o…and of course I will mention all of B-Boys messages telling me to get another. :o
    Anyhoo..Yesterday I found out that an untra-sound was done on one of the breeders girls and they found 4 pups. Were looking at Tri's and Red and Whites in this litter. Expected delivery date is the end of November. πŸ˜ƒ
    If all goes well with the move into our new house in January, we just might be able to add a little girl to our family.
    The breeder is Ken & Marilyn Leighton with Zuri Basenjis. Donna Troyna Chance's handler introduced me to Marilyn. πŸ˜ƒ

• Cool, I heard that Gabii was going to have her ultrasound this week…..

• Oh sure blame me.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:Geeeeeeezzzzzz:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

That's so cool!πŸ†’

Hang in there Alex!:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ When you get to number five or six and want to talk, you have my number!:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• that is great. good luck!!

• B-Boy…now you've really fallen off the rocker!
    Five or Six...heck we'll just have to pack up and head to B-Park πŸ˜ƒ

@Basenji_Boy:

Oh sure blame me.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:Geeeeeeezzzzzz:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

That's so cool!πŸ†’

Hang in there Alex!:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ When you get to number five or six and want to talk, you have my number!:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

• That is GREAT! I LOVE love LOVE Gabbi! I will be hoping everything falls into place for you πŸ™‚

• Lucky you! It will be like having a horse racing track in your living room too! You can place bets on which B is faster during the B 500! LOL!

Seriously, very exciting for you guys!

• How exciting! Another caught the fever!! Keep us posted, of course!

Suggested Topics