Age of Basenji(s): 6 months
    Current weight of Basenji(s) for sale: about 22-24 pounds
    Weight of Basenji(s) parents: both about 25 pounds
    Parents health tests: hips OFA, eyes CERF'd
    Registration if any (AKC, Basenji Clubs, etc): AKC
    Price: $500-800
    Age when puppies will be ready to be taken home: now
    Do you ship your Basenjis: too hot

Rocky and Jayden are 6 month old brothers who need new homes. Their sire and dam have hips OFA'd, eyes CERF'ed normal (2007), strip testing clear of glucose, and will be having the Fanconi DNA test run soon. These boys have been raised as housepets and are pretty much housetrained. Neither are thrilled about being crated but will accept it. Both boys have gone to show dog training classes but I have not done obedience training with either. It's too hot to ship so adoptors will have to come to Georgia. Further information can be found on my website, questions welcome. 🙂

• Wow, they are cute. If I just win the lottery tonight and buy 50 acres, I'll be right up! We need some red ones.

Anne in Tampa
    Topper, Nicky and Eddie

• These two boys are still available and they really need new homes. They are 8 1/2 months old now and are very healthy. They get along great together and could be rehomed as a pair or they can go seperately. Both boys possess excellent trainability and would make outstanding performance prospects. The temperature is cool enough to consider shipping.

private message me for further info

Suggested Topics