• I love visiting my Mother-In-Laws you end up surrounded by basenji's my Sister-In-Law and I are continually swapping B pictures on our phones. Here are a few of them. = )

This is Wiggles

kali lounging in the mud after taking a bath in one of the horses water buckets

Oh, well this isn't really at her house, rather we went to Utah and this is her with me at the mini grand canyon

and this is Mushi with his brothers in the background

• Awww.. There all soooo Cute 😃 😃 The last picture reminds me of my Phoenix looking around the corner given me that " what momma i didn't touch it look " lol

• Very sweet! All tris?

• Yup all but her female Busara who is a red.

• So, is your motherinlaw also your breeder?

• Yup & she's going out of town for a wedding so i get another B for 2 weeks! I'm thrilled!!!!!

• What are the registered names of your Boy's Mom and Dad?

• Chargare's Rasha and Chargare's Busara. So someone commented that the tri gene is recessive but all of the dog's I've seen personally have been tri's regardless of the dam being a red. Is this normal?

• @myie:

Chargare's Rasha and Chargare's Busara. So someone commented that the tri gene is recessive but all of the dog's I've seen personally have been tri's regardless of the dam being a red. Is this normal?

Not normal… the Tri gene is recessive... and you can get other then Tri's if the dam is red... just sometimes it works out that all the pups might be Tri.. My Mickii is Tri, from a Tri Sire and Red Dam, her two littermates are both red

• That's interesting 'cuz out of the litter my guys were in all 5 pups were tri's. And the next litter was also all tri's. The dam was a red and the sire a tri like I mention earlier. I'm curious as to what the next litter will be. The best part is that my MIL wanted red's not solely tri's.

• @myie:

That's interesting 'cuz out of the litter my guys were in all 5 pups were tri's. And the next litter was also all tri's. The dam was a red and the sire a tri like I mention earlier. I'm curious as to what the next litter will be. The best part is that my MIL wanted red's not solely tri's.

As they say… you get what you get..... by the way, has your MIL had hips done? (OFA) and eyes yet? Good thing to get done before breeding....

• I'll ask her. She's out of town for two weeks so it could be awhile before I find out. 😞

Suggested Topics